Ann is one of the original sports talk show hosts on WFAN 660 AM, 101.9 FM, and wfan.com, the first radio station to go to an all-sports format in 1987. Ann hosted a weekly call-in show from 1987 to 2008 and developed a loyal fan base who called her each week and talked about all sports and listened to her in-depth interviews with legends. Her fans remember her show “Hey Liguori, What’s the Story,’ and enjoyed listening to Ann’s expertise and opinions. Ann always gave her listeners time to chat and voice their opinions and also was known as the ‘voice of reason.’
On The Radio & Sponsorship Opportunities
Ann continues on WFAN as the Host of ‘Talking Golf with Ann Liguori’ which airs Sundays from 7-8 AM EST from April to September and she is the station’s expert golf and tennis commentator for both WFAN Radio and CBS Sports Radio Network. Each year, Ann covers The Masters, US Open, PGA Championships, US Open tennis, various PGA Tour and LPGA Tour events, and the Ryder Cup every other year.
Sponsors enjoy being a part of Ann’s ‘Talking Golf’ show and her ‘live’ up-dates from the most prestigious Majors and venues in the world. They appreciate her knowledge, her ‘brand’, and the loyal audience who listen to her top-of-the-hour up-dates from the Major Championships.
If your company is interested in learning more about how they can get involved in sponsoring Ann’s ‘live’ reports on both WFAN Radio and CBS Sports Radio Network from the most prestigious golf and tennis Majors, reaching millions each week, reach out to Ann Liguori Productions.
Sponsored ten-second billboard announcements are available in addition to running thirty-second spots that Ann can voice-over or produced spots in both Ann’s ‘Talking Golf’ Show and/or attached to her live up-dates from The Masters in April, the PGA Championship in May, the US Golf Open in June, the US Open Tennis Championship in August/September, the biennial Ryder Cup in September and more.
Join these prestigious companies and reach Ann's loyal audience on WFAN:
Ann hosts a weekly ‘Sports Innerview with Ann Liguori’ radio show every Saturday morning from 7-8 AM EST on WLIW 88.3 FM, broadcast throughout the East End of Long Island, The Hamptons, Gold Coast of Long Island, southern Connecticut, and parts of Westchester, heard ‘live’ on-line at www.wliw.org/radio and archived each week. Ann talks about issues in sports and interviews top names and experts in the field. Ann often takes this show ‘on the road’ and has broadcast, live, from links courses in Ireland, The Masters in Augusta, Georgia, The White Witch Golf Course in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Disney’s World Of Sports in Orlando, PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, from the US Open tennis in New York, PGA Championships, US Open golf; the Ryder Cup, and from golf resorts in Cancun and Cabo, Mexico, to name a few.
Ann’s sponsors for these shows, (shows which are broadcast live from both remote locations and in-studio in Southampton, NY), enjoy access to her loyal audience who are passionate about sports, leisure activities, fitness, health, and travel.
Contact Ann to learn about underwriting opportunities in Ann’s Sports Innerview show on WLIW-FM, where you can reach an up-scale audience who are interested in golf, luxury travel, and lifestyle. Interviews from this show are also distributed on MORNING READ/Sports Illustrated to a vast audience.
Listen to the Shows and Learn More
- Sports Innerview 03/11/2023 - Players Championship; Jay Monahan, Rory McIlroy Press Conferences Ann talks about the new competitive model that PGA Tour Commissioner Jay Monahan announced during the Players Championship, the details of the 'elevated' events, the huge increase in prize money, and what its impact may be for lower ranked players. Ann plays portions of press conferences from both Commissioner Jay Monahan and Rory McIlroy as they discuss the 2024 plan. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 04/04/2023 - Gary Van Sickle, Alexa Phung and Eva Estrella, Ken Boehner Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational at BayHill in Orlando, Florida, and talks with veteran golf writer Gary Van Sickle about the PGA Tour's changes for 2024 featuring reduced fields and no-cuts in various tourneys; visits with Alexa Phung and Eva Estrella, two girls from Long Island who will be competing in the Drive Chip & Putt National Finals at Augusta National on April 2; and with Ken Boehner, CEO/Pres., Arnold and Winnie Palmer Foundation, on the great work of the Foundation and 'Arnie's Army Legacy Experience,' showcasing The King's letters, artifacts, & memorabilia from Latrobe. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 2/25/2023 - Phillipe Thevenet, Jane Broderick, Ken Kennerly Ann talks about the future of the PGA Tour's Honda Classic with Exe. Dir Emeritus Ken Kennerly, and about the transformation of PGA National and their six golf courses, including the Champion Course which hosts the Honda Classic. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 2/9/2023 - Golf Ireland (Paul McGinley, Alison Metcalfe, Gary McNeill), John McLaughlin Ann hosts the Golf Ireland panel at the PGA Show with guests Paul McGinley, former PGA Tour, European PGA Tour, Ryder Cup player and Captain; Alison Metcalfe, EVP, Tourism Ireland; and Gary McNeill, Head Pro, Royal Portrush, host of the 2019 and the 2025 Open Championship about golfing in Ireland, the wide variety of links and parkland courses, accommodations, accessibility, hospitality and the soul of the game. Ann talks with John McLaughlin, CEO, North and West Coast Irish Links, about that special region in Ireland, the many fine links courses there, and all it has to offer. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 1/21/2023 - Dr. Graham Erickson, Andreas Wolf Ann talks about protecting vision and enhancing sports performance for golfers and all athletes, with Dr. Graham Erickson, renown sports vision optometrist, and Andreas Wolf, President of EyePromise. Learn about MPOD readings and how to gain the edge on the greens, reading the lines better, protecting your eyes from sunlight and glare and over-all tips for improving your vision. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 1/07/2023 - Azores and Portugal Ann shares her experience golfing, dining and sight-seeing in the glorious Azores and Portugal, talking with experts in each area they visited. Learn which courses and areas to visit. Get ready for a fun-filled adventure and hear about the golf, the culture, history and beauty of The Azores and Portugal. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/12/2022 - Alex Hyde-White Ann visits with multi-talented film and TV actor Alex Hyde-White, an avid golfer and sportsman. They discuss his recent memoir, 'In the Volumn: My Life in Film and TV,' including the ups and downs of his long-time acting career; what it was like working with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in the blockbuster film, 'Pretty Woman;' working with Steven Spielberg; growing up as an athlete; looking back, what he would do over again; and much more. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/05/2022 - Steve Azar Ann visits with hit songwriter, singer and producer Steve Azar as he shares stories about the ups and downs of his musical career; his first break in music; his hit songs including 'I don't have to be me til Monday' and 'Sunshine;' why he moved back to Mississippi from Nashville during the height of his career; his musical influences; and how golf has been most 'instrumental' in his career. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 10/22/2022 - Lydia Ko, Jerry Pate, Jason Deegan Ann visits with Lydia Ko, winner of 2 Major titles and 18 LPGA victories about what she's learned most about herself in the last few years, her excellent 2022 season and designing her own golf shoe. Ann talks with Champions Tour player Jerry Pate about his career, winning the US Open as a rookie and his opinions on LIV Golf and to Jason Deegan of Golf Pass, about top courses to play in the US and beyond. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 09/09/2022 - Bob Harig, Dottie Pepper, Frank Nobilo Ann talks US Open Tennis and shares interviews she has done with Dottie Pepper, on-course golf reporter, CBS Sports; Frank Nobilo, Golf Commentator, CBS Sports; and Veteran golf writer Bob Harig, on the top stories in golf. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 09/03/2022 - Christopher Clarey, David Worsley Ann talks about the US Open and Serena's last Major Championship as she 'evolves' from the game. Christopher Clarey, NY Times tennis writer, joins Ann and they discuss Serena Williams impact in tennis and whether she is the GOAT. New Zealand/Aussie radio correspondent David Worsley joins in and shares his perspective. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 08/27/2022 - Randy Walker, Damon Goddard Ann talks about the impact of the legendary Serena Williams, on and off the court, with tennis historian and publisher Randy Walker, as the 23 time Major winner decides to step away from her 28 year pro career. Ann also visits with Damon Goddard, Sports Conditioning and Nutrition Coach for Jordan Spieth, Will Zalatoris and other top athletes, on how he works with elite athletes, maximizing fitness while preventing injuries. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 08/03/2022 - John O'Donnell, Padraig Harrington Ann visits with John O'Donnell, Founder, Johnny O, about his connection to golf, creating the apparel line, his famous brother, actor Chris O'Donnell, and what he brings from golf to his business. Ann interviews 3 time Major Champ Padraig Harrington about his thoughts on LIV Golf and what he does to prolong his career. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 07/09/2022 - Jimmy McFadden and John Meehan, John and Frank Casey, Ross Oliver Ann talks about courses to play in Ireland and Northern Ireland and the best way to organize your dream golf vacation to the Emerald Isle. Ann's guests are Jimmy McFadden and John Meehan of Northwest Golf Links in Donegal, John and Frank Casey of Rosapenna and Ross Oliver, Dir. of Golf, Galgorm Castle Golf Club. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 07/09/2022 - Ken Goodwin, Rob Labritz Ann talks with Ken Goodwin, the Secretary and Historian at legendary Prestwick Golf Club in SW Scotland, about Prestwick hosting the first 24 Open Championships and the role Ol' Tom Morris played in it. Ann talks with Rob Labritz, living his dream while playing on the Champions Tour. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 05/28/2022 - Tiger Woods Press Conference, Alan Shipnuck Ann plays parts of Tiger Woods' press conference from early in the week at the PGA Championship in Tulsa, Oklahoma, his reaction to Phil Mickelson withdrawing from the PGA Championship and his thoughts on their difference of opinion on the PGA Tour, and Ann shares her in-depth interview with Alan Shipnuck, author of the unauthorized biography on Phil. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 05/07/2022 - Maria Ochoa, Randy Wyant Ann shares a heart to heart conversation with Maria Ochoa, the wife of PGA Tour player Camilo Villegas, about how they are coping with the loss of their 2 year old daughter Mia from cancer two years ago, and about the Mia's Miracles Foundation they established, to help other families going through similar tragedies. Ann connects with Randy Wyant, Co-Founder, SknVue, about the warning signs of skin cancer, how to prevent skin cancer and how the SknVue Foundation is educating golfers about the importance of regular dermatology screenings. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 04/23/2022 - Mark Berman, Mike Flaskey, Corey Pavin Ann shares interviews she's done with Mark Berman, Owner, East Coast Women's Pro Golf; Mike Flaskey, Founder, Club Corp Classic Champions Tour event; and Corey Pavin, winner of the 1995 U.S. Open at Shinnecock, where he keeps the infamous four wood he used to help win the title that year and why he thinks he's playing better than ever at the age of 62. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 04/07/2022 - Gary Van Sickle, Austin Rhodes, John Patrick, Craig Humphries Ann hosts from the Augusta National Media Center and talks about Tiger's miraculous return, 14 months after his near-fatal car accident. Is Tiger playing this week as huge of a comeback story as his 2019 Masters win? Who would have believed a few months ago that Tiger would be playing The Masters and Phil Mickelson would not? Who are the favorites to win? Ann's guest are Gary Van Sickle, Golf Writer, Morning Read/SI Golf, and she visits with her radio colleagues through the years on radio row, Austin Rhodes and John Patrick of Augusta radio WGAC and Craig Humphries of The Sports Animal, Oklahoma City. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 04/03/2022 - Martin Davis, Bob Jones IV Ann catches up with Bob Jones IV, the grandson of the legendary Bobby Jones, Co-Founder of Augusta National Golf Club and The Masters, and shares incredible memories about his Grandfather, insight into the iconic golfer's mindset as he aged and compelling stories about the man, on and off the course. Ann connects with golf historian Martin Davis, publisher of 'Bobby Jones, the Greatest of Them All,' and he talks about Bobby Jones, the person. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 03/26/2022 - Tracy West, Clive Clark Ann visits with Tracy West, Tournament Dir., Valspar Championship, about the inner workings of being a Tournament Director on the PGA Tour, the exciting finish at the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook, and her thoughts on other leagues trying to lure players with lucrative purses and different formats. Ann talks with Clive Clark, former European Tour player, former BBC Broadcaster (with Peter Aliss) and course designer who recently designed Dumbarnee Links in Scotland, a public links lay-out near St. Andrews. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 03/19/2022 - Ian O'Connor, Mark Berman Ann catches up with Ian O'Connor, NY Times best-selling author of 'Coach K: The Rise & Reign of Mike Krzyzewski' and they discuss Coach K's childhood, his college playing career, storied coaching career, his fall-out with Bobby Knight and much more. Ann visits with Mark Berman, Tourn. Dir., Owner, East Coast Women's Professional Golf Tour. 54:01
- Sports Innerview 03/12/2022 - Mark Cannizzaro, Don Most Ann discusses PGA Tour Commissioner Jay Monahan's 'State of the Game' address from The Players Championship including the Saudi Golf League, Phil Mickelson's controversial comments, the Tour's transparency or lack thereof, and the Player Impact Program. Ann visits with actor/singer Don Most of 'Happy Days' Fame, who has a passion for golf. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 02/19/2022 - Jay Leonard, Alex Forsyth, Bruce Gerlander Ann visits Walt Disney World Golf for their 50th Birthday Anniversary and talks with Jay Leonard, GM, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and WDW Golf's Alex Forsyth and Bruce Gerlander, about the rich history of WDW Golf, the four properties there, the PGA Tour event that stopped there and all about the 'happiest place on turf.' 54:00
- Sports Innerview 02/05/2022 - Alison Metcalfe, Niall Gibbons, John McLaughlin and Alan Maloney and Pat Boone Ann visits with Alison Metcalfe, VP, and Niall Gibbons, CEO, Tourism Ireland; John McLaughlin, Pres., North & West Coast Links Golf Ireland and Alan Maloney, Owner, Mount Falcon Estate, about Ireland's Green Button Campaign: 'Ireland is Open for Business,' Irish golf, culinary experiences, why Ireland produces so many top players, and more. And Ann chats with the legendary Pat Boone, singer, actor, TV personality, spokesperson, composer, writer, motivational speaker, on his latest film, 'The Mulligan;' the secret to his longevity at 87; and his many memorable golf experiences. 54:05
- Sports Innerview 01/15/2022 - Bobby Barnes, Mike Williams, Mike Whan Ann talks with USGA CEO Mike Whan about how the ProMedica partnership with the US Women's Open came about; what it means for women's golf; the creation of the U.S. Adaptive Open Championship which will take place July 18-20 at Pinehurst #6; how he prioritizes the many issues facing golf; his thoughts on the US Open for the men at the Country Club of Brookline; his affection for the U.S. Sr. Women's Open; his relationship with LPGA Commissioner Molly Marcoux Samann; and what the transition has been like for him and his family, moving from Florida to New Jersey. And Ann explores all things Innisbrook Resort & the Copperhead Course, where the Valspar Championship is played, with Bobby Barnes, Dir of Golf, and Mike Williams, Managing Director. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 01/08/2022 - Rob LaBritz, John Madden Ann visits with Rob LaBritz, the Dir. of Golf, Glenn Arbor Golf Club in Bedford, NY, about his win which qualified him to play the Champions Tour full-time, a dream come true for him; and Ann replays her Classic Sports Innerview with John Madden where he talks about his football and broadcasting career, the one time he thought he'd leave TV to go back to coaching, his take on golf and great stories about Don Shula and Jimmy Johnson. 54:01
- Sports Innerview 12/04/2021 - Grant Waite, Bubba Watson Ann has an in-depth conversation with 2-time Masters Champ Bubba Watson on his recent book, on his overcoming anxiety, on his priorities and game. And Ann interviews Grant Waite, former Tour player, current Coach, about the difference between coaching top male and female pros and much more. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/20/2021 - Ashleigh Bryant, Chris Dudley Ann visits with Ashleigh Bryant, Partner Executive, Tagmarshal, helping golf operators manage course traffic, about the 'pace of play' issue in golf and how her experience as a contestant on the 'Survivor' TV Show, has lifted her game; and Ann connects with former NBA center Chris Dudley, on his 16-year career in the NBA, how he managed to play pro ball as a diabetic, the work he's doing as Chairman of the Board of Diabetomics and looking back on his run for Governor of Oregon. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/13/2021 - Dr. Leslie Ray Matthews, Hunter Bremer Ann talks with Dr. Leslie Ray Matthews, who has spent a life-time and his own money, researching Vitamin D, on the importance of the hormone for over-all good health, to combat Covid-19; and Ann visits with Hunter Bremer of Biolyte, 'IV in a Bottle,' on electrolytes, hydration and the top sports drinks on the market. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/05/2021 - Alison Metcalfe, Catherine Martin, Thomas Coyne 54:38
- Sports Innerview 10/30/2021 - Hunter Bremer, Dr. Michael Bhatt Ann discusses the importance of staying hydrated with Hunter Bremer, Dir. of Golf Partnerships, BIOLYTE; and chats with Dr. Michael Bhatt, Chiropractor for the PGA Tour and Champions Tour and certified by Titleist Performance Institute, about common sports injuries with golfers, how to overcome and treat, and the importance of good posture from an early age. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 10/02/2021 - Gary Van Sickle, Bernard Gallacher, Alex Miceli Ann recaps U.S. Ryder Cup win at Whistling Straits and discusses the dominant performance of the Americans with Gary Van Sickle and Alex Miceli of Morning Read/S.I.com/golf and gains insight on the European perspective with Bernard Gallacher, 8-time Ryder Cup player and 3-time Ryder Cup Captain of the Europeans. 53:55
- Sports Innerview 09/25/2021 - Blake Cocanougher, Martin Davis Sep 25, 9:32 PM Ann talks Ryder Cup history with Martin Davis, Publisher of 'The Ryder Cup: Golf's Grandest Event: A Complete History,' and visits with Brett Cocanougher of Blue Delta Jeans, which the U.S. Ryder Cup team wore on the Wednesday evening of Ryder Cup festivities. 53:53
- Sports Innerview 09/11/2021 - Christopher Clarey, Nick Davis Ann previews the 30/30 documentary that Nick Davis wrote and directed that will air on ESPN on Sept. 14 and 15 called, 'Once Upon a Time in Queens,' about the Mets magical season in 1986 which resulted in their World Series come-from-behind victory over the Red Sox and Ann talks with NY Times tennis correspondent Christopher Clarey on his new book about Roger Federer, on and off the court, 'The Master: the Long Run and Beautiful Game of Roger Federer.' 53:55
- Sports Innerview 08/21/2021 - Shaun Christopher Lewis, Greg James Ann takes the listener behind the scenes at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City, N.J., site of the Northern Trust PGA Tour event, the first leg of the Fed Ex Cup play-offs, and chats with Executive Chef/Ass't G.M. Shaun Christopher Lewis about holding both jobs at a private club, highlights of working with the membership and during a PGA Tour event, the bee colony he cultivated there; and with Greg James, Dir, of Agronemy, on maintaining the links and parklands lay-out for the members and the professional golfers. 54:02
- Sports innerview 08/14/2021 - Linda Hartough, Dan Rattiner Ann talks with world renown landscape artist Linda Hartough about painting Augusta National, Shinnecock, links courses in the United Kingdom, her relationship with the USGA and the R&A, and the process she utilizes to paint the most iconic golf courses in the world. Ann then visits with Dan Rattiner, Founder of Dan's Papers, about his legendary career and his love for The Hamptons. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 07/31/2021 - Gene Bates, Taylor Fore, David Mathison Ann talks about two 'must-plays' in Northern Idaho: Circling Raven, part of the Coeur d'Alene Casino and Resort and Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Club. Her guests are Gene Bates, designer of Circling Raven; Taylor Fore, National Sales Manager, Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Club; and David Mathison, former CEO & Founder, Coeur d'Alene Casino & Resort & Circling Raven Golf Club and an elder in the Coeur d'Alene Native American tribe, who served in numerous prestigious governmental positions, serving Native American causes. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 05/08/2021 - Tom Pashley, Bob Farren Ann previews the Walker Cup, talks about the recent news associated with the Premier Golf League and the PGA Tour's reaction to it and talks about visiting Pinehurst Resorts, featuring interviews with Tom Pashley, President of Pinehurst Resorts and Bob Farren, VP of Golf Course Maintenance, about the Resort's rich history, all the course options, the connection to the USGA and the US Open, and the legendary course designers who have been involved. 56:18
- Sports Innerview 04/24/2021 - Gary Player (Replay), John Steinbreder Ann shares her exclusive interview with the legendary Gary Player in which he talks about his son Wayne's antics during the Honorary Starter's Ceremony at The Masters; about Hideki Matsuyama's historic win at The Masters and his long-time friendship with Lee Elder, the first black man to play in The Masters; Ann visits with veteran golf writer John Steinbreder about the golf culture in Japan and the impact of Matsuyama's win. 47:51
- Sports Innerview 04/10/2021 - The Masters, Sid Matthew, Katie Rudolph Ann talks about The Masters, visits with Sid Matthew, the foremost authority on Bobby Jones, the origins of Augusta National, The Masters, and Bobby Jones' role in it all. Ann replays an interview she did with Katie Rudolph, the COO of First Tee, Metro NY, who coaches 17-year-old Megha Ganne, invited to play in the Augusta National Women's Amateur and a competitior in four Drive, Chip & Putt competitions. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 04/03/2021 - Masters Preview, Erin Meagher, Evan Schiller Ann previews The Masters, reminiesces about the inaugural Augusta National Women's Amateur, talks about stress and CBD with Erin Meagher, the CEO of Beneficial Blends and Chillax'n CBD; and with Evan Schiller, renown golf course photographer, about transitioning from a Pro golfer to a photographer, about playing in the 1986 U.S. Open at Shinnecock and what goes into shooting the best images under the ultimate conditions on golf courses all over the world. 52:27
- Sports Innerview 03/27/2021 - JP Polo, Aaron West, Jeff Willenberg Ann talks about Golf in Puerto Rico and all the Island has to offer with JP Polo, the Dir of Creative Strategy for Discover Puerto Rico; Aaron West, the Dir. of Golf at Grand Reserve Golf Club and Jeff Willenberg, the Dir. of Golf at TPC Dorado Beach. 55:33
- Sports Innerview 03/13/2021 - Tribute to Cecilia Liguori, Erin Meagher, EQ Sylvester Ann pays tribute to her Mom, Cecilia Liguori, who passed away on Monday, March 8, and dedicates a song to her. She’ll discuss her inspiring Mom, a woman ahead of her time, in more detail, in a future show. Ann continues her series on CBD with Beneficial Blends CEO, Erin Meagher, as they discuss CBD’s role with athletic recovery. Ann talks about the mission of the US Adaptive Golf Alliance with USAGA Founder/CEO, EQ Sylvester, connecting disabled individuals to the game of golf. 48:00
- Sports Innerview 02/20/2021 - Gary Waters, John Webster Golf Academy at The Breakers Ann talks with former Rutger’s Head Basketball Coach Gary Waters about his book, ‘Ten Principles of a Character Coach’ and hear all about the John Webster Golf Academy at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla, the rich history, what the course is like since the redesign by Rees Jones in 2018, the instruction facility and the fascinating personalities who visit. 55:40
- Sports Innerview 02/06/2021 - SuperBowl LV Preview, Deacon Jones Replay, Erin Meagher Ann previews SuperBowl LV between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, and in honor of the Bucs needing a relentless defense to suppress the Chief's explosive offense, Ann replays her classic 'Sports Innerview' cable show interview with the late, great Deacon Jones, known as one of the best defensive players in NFL history. His career spanned 1961-1974, playing with the LA Rams, the San Diego Chargers and the Washington Redskins. Jones coined the term, 'sack.' Ann continues her series on CBD with Beneficial Blends/Chillax'n CBD, CEO Erin Meagher. With February being Heart Health month, they discuss the correlation between CBD, CBD oils and heart health. 46:49
- Sports Innerview 01/30/2021 - Hank Aaron, Scotty Medlock Ann replays part of her classic Sports Innerview with the late, great Hank Aaron where he talks about what it was like being a black man while pursuing Babe Ruth's homerun record, how he felt while other players like Willie Mays were getting more attention than him because they played in New York and lots more. Ann catches up with Sports Artist Extraordinaire Scotty Medlock, and they talk about his work, his friendships with Robby Krieger of The Doors, Freddie Couples, Barbara & Jack Nicklaus and cherishing life as he battles cancer. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 01/16/2021 - Tom Gullikson, Ted Sobel Ann catches up with former tennis star Tom Gullikson who tells some great stories, one about being the opponent at Wimbledon against John McEnroe during Mac's infamous tirade directed at the Chiar Umpire, 'You can't be serious,' and another about the entire '95 American Davis Cup team getting to play Augusta National after their win; Ted Sobel, long-time radio sports reporter/anchor in Los Angeles, talks about the late Tommy Lasorda, Kobe Bryant and previews his book, 'Touching Greatness.' 54:00
- Sports Innerview 01/09/2021 - Sports psychologist Dr. Bob Winters & Erin Meagher, CEO, Beneficial Blends Start your New Year on the right foot with invaluable advice from renown sports psychologist Dr. Bob Winters (drbobwinters.com), who says 'Do it until you become it!,' talks about athletes who most impress him, advises getting out of your own way and hear some of Dr. Winter's fun stories about Arnold Palmer, Sam Snead and David Leadbetter; and learn why many golfers use CBD to alleviate aches and to manage stress with Beneficial Blends/Chillax’n CEO, Erin Meagher (chillaxn.com). 54:00
- Sports Innerview 12/12/2020 - Lt. Col. Dan Rooney, Dr. Craig Farnsworth Ann talks to the highly motivated and inspirational Lt. Col. Dan Rooney, a fighter pilot, PGA pro and the Founder of Folds of Honor, about his life-changing book, 'Fly Into the Wind: How to Harness Faith & Fearlessness on your Ascent to Greatness,' and chats with Dr. Craig Farnsworth, the 'Putt Doctor,' about how he helped Masters champ Dustin Johnson on his putting back in June 2020 and how DJ's Masters win has impacted his teaching business. 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/21/2020 - Damon Hack, Erin Meagher Ann recaps The Masters with Damon Hack, Co-Host, Morning Drive, The Golf Channel. They discuss Dustin Johnson’s record-breaking Master’s win, Tiger’s ‘10’ on the par 3, 12th, Bryson DeChambeau’s surprising performance & much more. Ann talks with Erin Meagher, CEO, Beneficial Blends, on the launch of their Chillax’n CBD products. www.chillaxn.com 54:00
- Sports Innerview 11/14/2020 - Masters 2020 Preview Ann previews The Masters and replays Augusta National Golf Club Chairman Fred Ridley's special announcement regarding Lee Elder; Tiger Wood's presser and Bryson DeChambeau's comments to the media prior to the start of the 84th Masters. 55:23
- Sports Innerview 11/07/2020 - Masters Preview, Brad Klein, Gary Player Ann previews The Masters, taking place Nov. 12-15, and talks with Brad Klein, veteran golf course architecture writer and consultant, about the differences with a November Masters, Bryson DeChambeau’s length and how that could play out on Augusta National. Ann replays her conversation with the legendary Gary Player, who has strong opinions about Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth and Tiger Woods as they head into Masters week. 54:12
- Sports Innerview 10/31/2020 - Ken Nice, Jeff Simonds, Don Crowe After playing all six golf offerings at Bandon Dunes in SW Oregon, Ann shares her thoughts and experiences about the famed golf resort, talks about the diverse options of all six courses (Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Old MacDonald, Bandon Preserve, Bandon Trails and Sheep Ranch); discusses the agronomy of the various courses with Ken Nice, the Dir. of Agronomy; the rich history Bandon Dunes has with hosting USGA championships with Jeff Simonds, Dir. of Resort Operations; and all about the guest experience with Bandon Dunes GM Don Crowe.. 54:19
- Sports Innerview 10/24/2020 - Erin Meagher, Jim Richerson Ann talks with Erin Meagher, Founder & CEO of Beneficial Blends, and learns about her success story, the benefits of coconut oil and their launch of Chillax’n CBD products. We get to know Jim Richerson, Senior Vice President of Operations for Troon, who will become the President of the PGA of America at their Board Meeting on Oct. 29. 54:44
- Sports Innerview 10/17/2020 - Jim Clay, Mark Porcaro Ann visits The Club at New Seabury on Cape Cod and talks with Jim Clay, Dir. of Golf, about the unique oceanfront property featuring the Dunes Course and the Ocean Course, two different and challenging golf experiences for residents and visitors. Ann also talks with their Executive Chef, Mark Porcaro, about the creative culinary offerings at their five restaurants including their iconic The Popponesset Inn and 95 Shore. 54:04
- Sports Innerview 10/03/2020 - Linda Hartough, Alex Lifeson Ann talks with legendary golf landscape artist Linda Hartough about how she got her start, the process of painting the most beautiful holes from the most prestigious courses in the world and what she does when she’s not creating beautiful paintings. 56:44
- Sports Innerview 09/26/2020 - Gale Sayers, Brandel Chamblee Ann replays her classic 1992 Sports Innerview cable show with legendary Chicago Bear’s RB Gale Sayers, who passed away this past week. Ann asks Gale about preparing for life after the NFL, his thoughts on coaching, about Brian Piccolo and the film ‘Brian’s Song,’ which was adapted from Sayer’s book; his thoughts on Jim Brown, Barry Sanders and lots more. Ann replays her conversation with Brandel Chamblee of The Golf Channel and they talk about his strong opinions on a variety of topics. 58:14
- Sports Innerview 09/19/2020 - Lily Braswell, John Pak, Greg Logan Ann talks about the U.S. Open Golf Championship taking place at Winged Foot, learns what it took to get the club ready for the Major Championship during the pandemic from Lily Braswell, Dir. of Operations, Winged Foot; meets John Pak of Scotch Plains, N.J., a senior at FSU, who is the only amateur of 13 to have made the cut; and Ann visits with Greg Logan, long-time sports writer for NEWSDAY about golf, basketball and about some of his more memorable assignments. 1:03:17
- Sports Innerview 09/12/2020 - Hale Irwin, Mardy Fish Ann previews the women’s US Open tennis final; talks with 3-time US Open champ Hale Irwin as he recalls his first US Open win in 1974 at Winged Foot and shares what made the course so brutally difficult, as well as the players he thinks will contend at the 2020 US Open and he talks about a new multi-channel digital platform he’s involved with called Keeler1930. Ann also replays a conversation she had with tennis star/golfer Mardy Fish. 54:04
- Sports Innerview 09/05/2020 - US Open Tennis Championship recap, Wes Whittingham, Andrew Murstein Sep 5, 5:43 PM Ann recaps the first five days of the US Open Tennis Championship, gets to know more about Volvik golf balls by talking to Wes Whittingham, VP of Sales, Volvik, and replays a conversation she had with Andrew Murstein, CEO, Medallion Financial, Majority Owner of Richard Petty Motor Sports, talking about his success in the sports biz. 1:10:27
- Sports Innerview Archives - Gary Player Ann shares an in-depth interview with the legendary Gary Player and Gary expresses strong opinions on Jordan Spieth’s swing and whether he thinks Tiger will win another Major. 11:12
- Sports Innerview 08/29/2020 - Gary Player, Andrew Murstein Ann shares a segment of her in-depth interview with the legendary Gary Player and Gary expresses strong opinions on Jordan Spieth’s swing and whether he thinks Tiger will win another Major. Ann interviews Andrew Murstein, CEO, Medallion Financial, Majority Owner of Richard Petty MotorSports, Sports Owner Extraordinaire, and he talks about the keys to successful sports ownership, working with NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace, Hank Aaron & Jim Brown. 55:13
- Sports Innerview 08/23/2020 - Robert Harris, John Klemish, Cam Huffman Ann talks about the special golf offerings and other sporting activities at The Greenbrier in West Virginia, talks with Robert Harris, VP of Golf, about the Old White course designed by CB MacDonald, The Meadows, designed by Seth Raynor, The Greenbrier. Robert shares many Sam Snead stories and anecdotes about the many stars who visited and continue to visit The Greenbrier; Cam Huffman, PR Maven, about the history of The Greenbrier and the resort's connection to the White Sulphur Springs community; and to John Klemish about the private Sporting Club and the Snead course. 54:58
- Sports Innerview 08/15/2020 - Brian Crowell, Gabby Lemieux Ann connects with Brian Crowell, PGA Director of Golf, Osiris Country Club and Golf Commentator and they talk about broadcasting Major Championships from home, the impact of the pandemic on broadcasters, the fall-out from Brooks Koepka's comments on Dustin Johnson and 'I don't know a lot of the other guys up there;' Tiger, what makes Collin Morikawa so good; and balancing his golf duties with broadcasting. Ann also talks with Gabby Lemieux, the only female Native American on the Symetra Tour. 53:23
- Sports Innerview 08/08/2020 - PGA Championship 2020, Golf Heritage Society, Mike Nichols replay Ann talks about the first two rounds of the PGA Championship, taking place in San Francisco at the Harding Park TPC course, learns about the Golf Heritage Society with President Dr. Been Bernacki and Ann replays an interview she did with Mike Nichols, Business Officer, Symmetra Tour, about the ‘road to the LPGA.’ 45:59
- Sports Innerview 08/01/2020 - Matt Adams, Sam Querrey Ann talks with Matt Adams, Golf Channel and NBC Sports Golf Analyst, best-selling author and Host of ‘Fairways of Life’ podcast, about how the 2020 golf season will be viewed because of the pandemic; how golf is booming on the amateur level; his observations of Tiger Woods, on and off the course, the dynamic between Tiger and the media; and what’s really responsible for Bryson DeChambeau’s distance off the tee. Ann talks with American tennis star Sam Querrey about the World Team Tennis season at The Greenbrier, the legendary Bryan Brothers doubles team; golf at The Greenbrier and how he thinks the US Open tennis will be without spectators. 58:41
- Sports Innerview 07/18/2020 - Gary Player, Notah Begay Ann plays segments two and three of her interview with the legendary Gary Player who talks about his commitment to regular exercise and good nutrition, his childhood, his work ethic, his advice to live well, divine intervention and he shares stories about Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Winston Churchill, Billy Graham and about his 63-year marriage to Vivian Player and the importance of having a great partner. Ann also talks with Notah Begay about what stars from other sports bring to golf and how his friend Tiger Woods is preparing to peak for the Majors and the revised schedule. 1:02:06
- Sports Innerview 07/11/2020 - Mardy Fish, Notah Begay Ann talks with tennis star/Davis Cup Captain Mardy Fish & former PGA Tour winner/NBC Golf Analyst Notah Begay about this weekend’s American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe. Hear who called Mardy’s golf game the ‘best he’s seen from a non-professional golfer;’ what Mardy brings from his tennis game to golf; why he pursued a professional tennis career rather than a pro golf career; and what he needs to do to win what he calls ‘one of the best weeks of the year’ in an event he’s finished Runner-Up several times. And Notah Begay talks about why some of the biggest stars in sports have a passion for golf; how their skills from other sports transfer over to golf; how Tony Romo, Steph Curry & Mark Mulder became such good players and what Notah is doing to help the Native American community during the pandemic. 55:29
- Sports Innerview 07/04/2020 - Ken Bentley, Tony Biata Ann speaks with Ken Bentley, Co-Founder and CEO of the APGA Tour about the organization’s mission to bring greater diversity to golf by developing African Americans and other minorities for a variety of careers in the sport. Ann also talked with Tony Biata, PGA, who heads up the golf operations for Folds of Honor, who’s mission is to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and take care disabled Service-members. 47:07
- Sports Innerview 06/27/2020 - Gary Player, John Smoltz Ann shares the first segment of her interview with the legendary Gary Player, who shares his opinion on the pandemic, opening up the economy, race relations and his early life in South Africa. Ann catches up with John Smoltz, former ace pitcher with the Atlanta Braves, a ‘plus 2’ handicapper, who will be playing in his 11th American Century Championship. 44:13
- Sports Innerview 06/20/2020 - Billy Andrade, Alice Cooper Ann talks with PGA Tour and Champion Tour winner Billy Andrade about the revised Champions Tour schedule, the resumption of the PGA Tour, if the 3 month break helps or hurts players, how to play out of a slump and how the PGA Tour has changed since he played on that Tour. Ann catches up with Music Hall of Famer Alice Cooper, ‘King of Shock Rock’ and passionate golfer, about his addiction to golf, still performing world-wide at the age of 72, getting up early to play golf to beat the heat in Scottsdale and still connecting to young people after all these years. 50:02
- Sports Innerview 06/13/2020 - Resumption of PGA, John McLaughlin, Mike Nichols Ann talks about the resumption of the PGA Tour and the first two rounds of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial in Ft. Worth, Texas; interviews John McLaughlin, CEO, North West Coast Links Ireland about the status of Irish tourism and golf during the Pandemic; and with Mike Nichols, Chief Business Officer, Symetra Tour, about the ‘Road to the LPGA’ for women professional golfers. 50:22
- Sports Innerview 06/06/2020 - Classic Sports Innerview TV replay with Jim Brown; Alex Lifeson of Rush Ann replays her classic Sports Innerview TV interview with legendary Running Back Jim Brown who was a civil rights activist and still voices his opinions on race relations, respecting the American flag and a variety of other issues. And Ann interviews Alex Lifeson, legendary guitarist and co-founder of RUSH and a passionate golfer. Alex opens up about RUSH drummer Neil Peart’s death, whether he’ll ever get back on stage with Geddy Lee again and shares fascinating stories about his career and golf. 55:01
- Sports Innerview 05/23/2020 - Memorial Day Weekend Special Show with replay of classic Sports Innerview with Yogi Berra and Ted Williams On this special Memorial Day weekend show, Ann replays her classic ‘Sports Innerview’ cable series’ conversations with two of the most legendary icons in sports: Yogi Berra & Ted Williams. Both had decorated military careers that they didn’t talk much about. Yogi served in World War II and at 19 years of age, was on a rocket boat that stormed the shores of Normandy on D-Day. Two months later, he was bloodied by a bullet in Operation Dragoon and earned a Purple Heart. Ted Williams served in the US Navy and in the Marine Corps. He was a Naval Aviator during World War II and flew as a wingman for John Glenn (astronaut & US Senetor) in the Korean War. He flew 39 combat missions and earned several Gold Stars. True American heroes! 58:25
- Sports Innerview 05/16/2020 - Charity Skins Match on May 18 Preview, Nathan Grube Ann previews the Skins match for charity featuring Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson vs Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff, taking place at Seminole Golf Club in Fla., on Sunday, on NBC, 2-6pm, the first ‘live’ golf event in months. Ann talks with Nathan Grube, Tournament Dir., Travelers Championship, about putting a PGA Tour event together in such uncertain times and to Carl Alexander, Pres., MET PGA, about how the coronavirus is affecting the golf industry in the NY Metro area. 48:26
- Sports Innerview 05/09/2020 - Gary Player, Gerry Cooney Ann talks with Gary Player, one of the greatest golfers in history and one of the great golf Ambassadors. Gary has strong opinions on a variety of issues and at the age of 84, continues to inspire with his fitness, work ethic and love for America. Ann also catches up with former heavyweight champ Gerry Cooney. 1:01:43
- Sports Innerview 05/02/2020 - Annika Sorenstam, Dr. Bob Winters Ann talks with the legendary Annika Sorenstam, one of the greatest golfers in history, about what she and her family have been doing during the corona virus quarantine, about her playing career, her brand ‘Annika,’ and her Foundation that supports girls around the world in pursuit of a better life, on and off the course. Ann also chats with renown sports psychologist, Dr. Bob Winters. 1:04:00
- Sports Innerview 04/25/2020 - World Golf Hall of Fame selections, Seth Waugh, COVID-19 Ann recaps the 2021 World Golf Hall of Fame selections, the 1st Rd of the NFL Draft and other news in sports that week. Ann talks with Seth Waugh, the CEO of the PGA of America, about the state of the golf industry during COVID-19, whether they would move the PGA Championship beyond their rescheduled August date and what their plans are for the Ryder Cup in mid-September, with or without spectators. 1:09:57
- Sports Innerview 03/21/2020 - On Tom Brady Heading to Tampa Bay, Classic "Sports Innerviews" with Gordie Howe and Wilt Chamberlain Ann talks about Tom Brady heading to Tampa Bay and replays Classic Sports Innerview shows, interviews she did with two of the greatest athletes in their perspective sports: Gordie Howe in hockey and Wilt Chamberlain in basketball. Whether you’re young or old, Ann’s conversations with these legends educate, entertain and enlighten. Take the trip back to a simpler, less chaotic time. 52:36
- Sports Innerview 03/14/2020 - Ann Talks About the Impact of the Coronavirus on Sports Ann talks about the impact of the coronavirus on sports, the cancellation of the Players Championship, the postponement of The Masters. Parts of PGA Tour Commissioner Jay Monahan’s presser from The Players Championship is replayed. Ann talks with top Sports Executive Pat Williams, author of 113 books, history buff and inspirational speaker, on the impact of coronavirus in the sports world and how sports fans can fill the void. 55:37
- Sports Innerview 03/07/2020 - Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational at BayHill, reminisces about the late great Arnold Palmer, chats with Robert Gamez who won at Bayhill in 1990 in spectacular fashion, continues to play in the Arnold Palmer Invitational & talks about the legacy of The King. Renown Sports Psychologist Dr. Bob Winters provides insight on the psychological issues that plague elite athletes and the nine most common mental mistakes. 1:04:27
- Sports Innerview 02/29/2020 - Ann Broadcasts from The Honda Classic at PGA National Resort & Spa Ann broadcasts from The Honda Classic at PGA National Resort & Spa and chats with Ken Kennerly, the Executive Director of the Honda Classic. High Falls Hemp NY was one of the exhibitors at The Honda Classic and Ann interviews Rick Weissman, Founder & President, about the CBD craze, what is CBD, why golfers benefit and the story behind the family-owned business. 59:31
- Sports Innerview 02/08/2020 - Golf Photographer Paul Lester, Basketball Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman Ann interviews golf photographer extraordinaire Paul Lester about his 50 years plus photographing the game’s stars and about his book, ‘Beyond the Fairway.’ Ann catches up with basketball legend, Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman, and she shares personal stories about her friendship with Kobe Bryant, who nicknamed her ‘Mama Mamba’ and how he wanted Nancy to help shape his daughter Gianna’s basketball abilities and dreams. Nancy shares how she was very close to being on that helicopter, as Kobe planned to have Nancy join them at the Mamba Sports Academy. 58:58
- Sports Innerview 12/07/2019 - Rob DiGisi, Erik Sherman Ann spoke to Rob DiGisi, Pres., Iron Horse Marketing & Professor, Sports Management, The Wharton School, about the issue of college athletes getting paid; and to Erik Sherman, Co-author with Art Shamsky of the best-seller, ‘After the Miracle: The Lasting Brotherhood of the ‘69 Mets,’ about the future of the NY Mets ownership and he shared anecdotes from the ‘69 Mets from his book. 58:29
- Sports Innerview 11/16/2019 - Broadcasting before LSU - Ole Miss football game; singer-songwriter Steve Azar; Mayor of Cleveland, Miss, Billy Nowell Ann broadcasts from Oxford, Mississippi before the LSU - Ole Miss football game and chats with singer, songwriter Steve Azar, about his career, being the Cultural and Music Ambassador for Mississippi and previews the Ole Miss and LSU match-up. Ann also chats with the Mayor of Cleveland, Miss., BIlly Nowell, about ‘The Grove,’ the tailgating experience at Ole Miss and about the personalities who have visited Oxford, Miss. 59:03
- Sports Innerview 11/09/2019 - Bodo Sieber, Jane Geddes Ann talks with Bodo Sieber, CEO/Founder, TAGMARSHAL International, about their tool that optimizes play experience and pace of play management. The system is in use at Pebble Beach, Erin Hills, Pinehurst, Quaker Ridge, National Golf Links of America, to name a few, in addition to daily fee and municipal courses. Ann talks to Jane Geddes, the CEO of the Legends Tour, about the Legends Tour which showcases the talents of LPGA Tour professionals age 45 and over. Jane talks about her LPGA playing career and the transition to her business career. 59:02
- Sports Innerview 11/02/2019 - Replay of classic Innerviews with the late Jim Bouton and former Pittsburgh Steelers Rocky Bleier Ann plays the classic Sports Innerview cable interview she did with the late Jim Bouton during the baseball strike in 1995. The former Yankee’s pitcher talks about issues affecting baseball then, why his book, ‘Ball Four,’ caused such controversy, his feelings about Commissioner Bowie Kuhn, what his average salary was and stories about Yogi Berra, Phil Linz and others. In the second half of the show, Ann replays her Sports Innerview cable show with guest, former Pittsburgh Steelers Rocky Bleier, who overcame tremendous odds after getting injured in the Vietnam War, to rejoin the Steelers and help lead them to four Super Bowl titles. 48:53
- Sports Innerview 10/12/2019 - Mark Landsman, Gabe Polsky Ann talks to two individuals with films premiering in the Hamptons International Film Festival: Mark Landsman, Director of ‘Scandalous: The Untold Story of the National Enquirer’ and to Gabe Polsky, the Producer/Director of ‘Red Penguins’ and ‘In Search of Greatness,’ revealing the true nature of the greatest athletes of all time. 58:46
- Sports Innerview 10/05/2019 - Mark Beech, Gabe Polsky Ann talks with Mark Beech, author of ‘THE PEOPLE’S TEAM: An Illustrated History of the Green Bay Packers,’ commemorating the team’s 100-year anniversary; and to award-winning film maker, Gabe Polsky, who wrote, produced and directed ‘Red Penguins,’ about the bazaar journey of the joint venture between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the famed Red Army hockey team that redefined what was possible in the new Russia during a lawless era when oligarchs made their fortunes and multiple murders went unsolved. 46:25
- Sports Innerview 09/28/2019 - Gerry Cooney, Diana DeLucia Ann talks with former heavyweight contender Gerry Cooney who co-wrote ‘Gentlemen Gerry: A Contender in the Ring, a Champion in Recovery’ which chronicles his career, the challenges and triumphs of a trauma survivor and an alcoholic’s journey to recovery. Ann chats with Diana DeLucia, CEO, Golf Kitchen, Editor in Chief, Golf Kitchen Magazine & Founder, Golf Kitchen Culinary Excellence Awards, about golf and food. 58:59
- Sports Innerview 09/21/2019 - Five 'must-play' golf courses in Northwest Ireland Ann takes you on a breath-taking adventure playing five courses in NW Ireland and shares conversations with members and spokespeople of each club: members of Cruit Island Golf Club, Larry Foley, Partner of Narin & Portnoo, Conor McKenna, Dir. of Golf, Concrawood Golf Club, closer to Dublin. Ann talks about the spectacular Donegal Golf Club and County Sligo Golf Club and you'll learn why all five courses should be on your 'must-play' list. 54:31
- Sports Innerview 09/14/2019 - U.S.Open Tennis Finals, Doug Jansen, Pat Williams Ann talks about the men’s and women’s U.S.Open Tennis Finals from last weekend, Rafael Nadal’s 5-set epic win over Danill Medvedev and Bianca Andresscu’s straight set win over Serena Williams and about the Big Three’s race for most Grand Slam singles titles. She chats with Doug Jansen, Head Professional/Director of Golf, Brentwood Country Club and Class A PGA Professional about the historic Devereux Emmet design built in 1925; about growing the game and a variety of other topics in golf. Ann replays an interview she did with NBA Hall of Fame Executive Pat Williams, author, motivational speaker, cancer survivor, about the many projects he’s working on. 59:07
- Sports Innerview 8/31/2019 - From USTA BIllie Jean King National Tennis Center, US Open Ann broadcasts from the USTA BIllie Jean King National Tennis Center and updates everyone on the US Open and chats with Hall of Fame Coach Nick Bollettieri about his success story, his advice for young people playing tennis, and stories about coaching ten, No. 1- ranked players in the world. Ann also catches up with former Wimbledon finalist Mal Washington as they talk about the Big 3 in men’s tennis, Serena William’s quest for a record-tying 24th Grand Slam Major Title and teenage sensation Coco Gauff. 56:35
- Sports Innerview 08/24/2019 - Jane Hanson, Karen Ballou, Lane Radwill - CBD Ann talks with media professional Jane Hanson, and Karen Ballou, Owner of Immunocologie, a natural skin care line, who are creating a media platform to educate all about CBD and why so many athletes are using it to relieve pain and inflammation. Lane Radwill, Communications Director, Athletes for Care, joins in to educate about CBD, CBD oil, what it does, how it works and the difference between CBD and THD. AthletesforCare.org 58:58
- Sports Innerview 08/17/2019 - Michael J. Fiedler, Juliet Papa Ann talks with Michael J. Fiedler about his ‘Working Journal, A Photographic & Handwritten Chronicle,’ of which Ann is one of the chapters and to Juliet Papa of 1010 WINS who is the MC and a broadcaster of the ‘71st Annual Artists Writers Charity Softball Game’ that takes place Saturday afternoon in East Hampton. Ann and Juliet share their memories about Bill Clinton, Christie Brinkley, Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Leyritz, John Franco, Yogi Berra and the many other celebrities who have made appearances and/or have played in this historic softball game. 58:52
- Sports Innerview 08/10/2019 - Dr. Peter Sultan, Seth Kramer Ann continues her series on sports injuries and prevention and talks with Dr. Peter Sultan, Orthopedic Surgeon & Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, Peconic Bay Medical Center. They talk about preventing and treating joint pain, advancements with hip and knee replacements and the state of the art facility at Peconic Bay Medical Center. Ann also talks with Seth Kramer, a director of ‘Heading Home: The Tale of Team Israel,’ a David and Goliath story of Israel’s National Baseball Team as they compete for the first time in the World Baseball Classic. 58:42
- Sports Innerview 08/03/2019 - Ann Talks with Three Dynamos in the Communication Business Ann talks with three dynamos in the communication business about women in business, women in sports and the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit, the pre-eminent gathering of women leaders. Jane Hanson & Mary Civiello, first female co-anchors in a major market; communication coaches and Pattie Sellers, Chair of the Fortune Powerful Summit and she and Nina Easton run Sellers Easton Media. 58:49
- Sports Innerview 07/27/2019 - Ann broadcasts from the Open Championship at Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland Ann broadcasts from the Open Championship at Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland and talks with Wilma Erskine, the driving force in getting the Open Championship to Royal Portrush, only the second time in history that the Open has been played outside England or Scotland; to Alison Metcalfe of Tourism Ireland and to John McLaughlin of North & West Coast Links. Shane Lowry audio after his victory is also part of the show. 58:59
- Sports Innerview 07/20/2019 - Open Championship at Royal Portrush Ann is at Royal Portrush for the Open Championship and chats with Bob Bubka, the Voice of Golf for TalkSportRadio in the UK & with Eamon Lynch of Golfweek about the ‘Troubles’ period of violence and turmoil that he lived through growing up in Northern Ireland and how the country has been able to overcome that and shake the negative perception and land the Open Championship. You’ll also hear excerpts of Rory McIlroy’s pre-Championship press conference and hear his hopes and expectations prior to the start of the Open Championship. McIlroy, the favorite coming into this Major, grew up near Royal Portrush, shot the course record when he was 16 (a 61!) but disappointingly, did not make the cut, carding a disastrous 79 on Thursday, and despite putting on quite the show in the 2nd Rd., shooting a 65, Rory missed the cut by 1. #TourismIreland 1:03:53
- Sports Innerview 07/20/2019 - Eamon Lynch Segment Ann talks with award-winning Golf Week columnist Eamon Lynch about his life growing up near Royal Portrush Golf Club in Northern Ireland, host of the 2019 Open Championship, during ‘The Troubles,’ the political turmoil that swept Northern Ireland from the late 1960’s to the Good Friday Agreement in 1998. 16:42
- Sports Innerview 07/13/2019 - Dr. Victor Olujimi / Lauren Strachen Ann spoke to Dr. Victor Olujimi, Orthopedic Surgeon at Peconic Bay Medical Center about various Sports Medical topics including how to prevent sports injuries and what the biggest issues are for most athletes. Ann then talks to Lauren Strachen, Dir. of Port Revenue, Diamonds International, about their involvement in the St. Barth Hamptons Gala next Saturday and their Crown of Lights brand. 58:55
- Sports Innerview 06/29/2019 - Ann recaps the Travelers Championship Ann recaps the #TravelersChampionship, the #PGATour stop in Cromwell, Ct., and chats with Andy Bessette, Exe VP, Chief Administrative Officer, Travelers; Nathan Grube, Tournament Dir.; Brittany Vose, volunteer & fundraiser for pancreatic cancer research; and Chez Reavie, winner of the 2019 Travelers Championship. 1:00:42
- Sports Innerview 06/15/2019 - Ann broadcasts Sports Innerview from Pebble Beach during the U.S. Open Championship. Ann broadcasts Sports Innerview from Pebble Beach during the U.S. Open Championship. Local resident and author John Peter Hagen shares local history and lore about the famed area and golf resort. Renown golf artist and philanthropist Scotty Medlock chats about his career in which he’s painted some of golf’s greatest stars. He talks about his friendships in golf and music; about the Scotty Medlock Robby Krieger Charity Golf Invitational and his recent diagnosis. 1:04:12
- Sports Innerview 06/01/2019 - Ann talks about sports injuries, prevention and Northwell Health’s work at the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black Ann talks about sports injuries, prevention and Northwell Health’s work at the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black. Nina DaPaola, VP, Orthopedic Service Line & Rehab Service Line, led Northwell Health’s work at the PGA Championship and she describes the magnitude of the operation, the spectrum of services they offered and interesting anecdotes from the Championship as well as what golfers should do to increase flexibility and prevent injuries; Dr. Nicholas Spaglione, Professor & Chair, Northwell Health System Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery; Exe. Dir., of the Orthopedic Institute talks about the hot topic of regeneration of cartilage and advances in the area; the amount of recuperation time it takes after surgery for athletes; and the work he does with the US Ski Team, the USGA and the NY Lizards, Major League Lacrosse; and Dr. David Battinelli, MD, Sr. VP & Chief Medical Officer, Northwell Health& Vice Dean & Professor of Medicine, Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra University talks about Northwell’s Association with the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra University, diseases that are on the upswing and those that are declining; innovative curriculum at the School of Medicine and why it’s unique. 1:02:18
- Sports Innerview 05/18/2019 - Ann broadcasts from Bethpage Black at the PGA Championship Ann broadcasts from Bethpage Black at the PGA Championship and chats with Frank Nobilo of The Golf Channel and CBS Sports about his broadcasting career, about Bethpage Black, about Tiger Woods and Brooks Koepka. Ann also talks with renown course architect Rees Jones who refurbished Bethpage Black before the 2002 U. S. Open. 54:03
- Sports Innerview 05/11/2019 - Ann previews the PGA Championship and catches up with LPGA & Solheim Cup star Lisette Salas Ann previews the PGA Championship with Championship Director Scott Reid and Michael Quirk, Sr. Dir., Merchandising & Licensing, PGA of America; and catches up with LPGA & Solheim Cup star Lisette Salas about her inspirational story, learning golf and excelling as a daughter of Mexican parents who immigrated to California, the LPGA #DriveOn campaign, and much more. 58:41
- Sports Innerview 05/04/2019 - Ann talks with the legendary Pat Williams, NBA Executive Extraordinaire. Ann then interviews Bob Klapisch, best-selling co-author of NY Times best-seller, 'Inside the Empire: The True Power Behind the NY Yankees' Ann talks with the legendary Pat Williams, NBA Executive Extraordinaire; Co-Founder, Orlando Magic; NBA Hall of Famer; Author of 110 books. Pat announced this week he is retiring from 50 plus years in the NBA. He already has a list of projects he’s planning on racking to ensure his legacy lives on. Pat and Ann discuss his future at 79 years young, his legacy, how he stays an over-achiever, his battle with Multiple Myeloma and his latest book, ‘Character Carved in Stone: The 12 Core Virtues of West Point that build Leaders & Produce Success.’ Ann then interviews Bob Klapisch, best-selling co-author of NY Times best-seller, ‘Inside the Empire: The True Power Behind the NY Yankees,’ and they talk about the behind-the-deal ‘deals,’ the truth about GM Brian Cashman, his dealings with Derek Jeter, as a player and now part-Owner of the Florida Marlins ; how Cashman hoodwinked Jeter to land slugger Giancarlo Stanton; Joe Torre’s relationship with George Steinbrenner; what was really behind Joe Girardi’s dismissal; Aaron Boone’s hiring; the brilliance of Yankees Pres. Randy Levine; the truth about many of the business dealings and how the Yankees scout and educate their prospects. 58:36
- Sports Innerview 04/27/2019 Ann talks with two super-achievers in the world of golf: Lee Wybranski, official artist for the 2019 PGA Championship, creating posters for Major Championships that have become highly collectible; and Ward Clayton, a producer for the exquisite documentary: ‘LOOPERS: The Caddie’s Long Walk,’ a film about golf’s caddie profession, charting the history of golf and the caddie’s role, with footage from St. Andrews, Augusta National to Brandon Dunes and Lahinch and interviews with Nick Faldo, Tom Watson, Rick Reilly and many caddies who played a big role in helping their golfers win Major titles. 59:03
- Sports Innerview 04/13/2019 - Ann broadcasts from Augusta National Ann broadcasts from Augusta National on the Saturday morning of Masters weekend and chats with best-selling author and Golf Digest Columnist John Feinstein; Ron Sirak, Contributor, The Golf Channel and Global Golf Post; Hall of Famer Nancy Lopez, who was one of four legends to hit the ceremonial tee shot to open the inaugural Augusta National Women’s Amateur the Saturday before Masters week; and with Dr. Bobby Jones IV, the grandson of Bobby Jones, Co-Founder, Augusta National and The Masters. 1:10:29
- Sports Innerview 04/06/2019 - Ann broadcasts from The Valspar Championship Ann broadcasts from The Valspar Championship, a PGA Tour event at Innisbrook, in the University of South Florida suite overlooking the 18th green and talks with Tracy West, the Tournament Director; USF VP of Athletics, Michael Kelly and Bill McClausland, Director, USF Alumni Association. 1:06:20
- Sports Innerview 03/23/2019 - Ann hosts her annual show on Head Injuries in Sports Ann hosts her annual show on Head Injuries in Sports with Liz Giordano, the CEO, Head Injury Association, and previews the Celebrity Sports Forum that Ann will co-host with Dr. Max Gomez, Channel 2 News, on Wednesday with Eli Manning making an appearance. Former Heavyweight boxer Gerry Cooney and former NY Jets Wesley Walker join Ann and Liz. Wesley opens up about suffering memory loss and physical ailments he blames on playing 13 years in the NFL and says he has heard nothing from the league regarding the lawsuit for those who’ve suffered head injuries. 58:47
- Sports Innerview 03/09/2019 - Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational at BayHill Club & Lodge Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational at BayHill Club & Lodge and shares her stories about Arnold Palmer, her visit with him in Latrobe, months before his passing. She talks with Jon Podany, CEO, Arnold Palmer Enterprises and Pres., Arnold & Winnie Palmer Foundation, about the work he and his team are doing to grow Palmer’s legacy and businesses. 1:03:38
- Sports Innerview 03/09/2019 - First Half 34:20
- Sports Innerview 03/02/2019 - The Honda Classic Ann broadcasts from the Honda Classic at PGA National and talks about the impact of Tiger, Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson not playing the Honda Classic and about Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka and Rickie Fowler who are playing. Ann goes behind-the-scenes at PGA National to talk with Jeremiah Lockhart, Dir. of Agronomy; Jane Broderick, Dir. of Golf; Karen St. Angelo, Membership Director; and Celine Thibault, Dir. of Retail. 1:00:02
- Sports Innerview 02/16/2019 - Royal Blue Golf Club, Baha Mar, Nassau Bahamas Ann continues her travels in Nassau Paradise Island Bahamas and talks with Andy Deiro, Head Golf Pro at Royal Blue Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus design, talks about this challenging Baha Mar resort course with dramatic landscape & elevation changes; Instructor Georgette Rolle shares insight on their dynamic junior instruction programs and club-fitting/rental program; Robbie Leming, PGA, GM, Ocean Club, talks about the beautiful Tom Weiskopf-design, Ocean Club Golf Course; and Sean O’Connell, in charge of all culinary at Atlantis Resort, provides an inside look at all the dining options at #Atlantis, including FISH, the Jose Andres masterpiece at The Cove, Atlantis. 1:05:16
- Sports Innerview 02/16/2019 - Feb 16, 2019 - Dolphin Cay at Atlantis & Golf at The Ocean Club, Nassau Paradise Island, Bahamas, The Ocean Club, Four Seasons Ann hosts her show from Nassau Paradise Island in the Bahamas and talks about all that Atlantis Resort has to offer including Dolphin Cay and their incredible marine mammal operation; their culinary excellance, FISH Restaurant Jose Andres; about the incomparable The Ocean Club A Four Seasons Resort and the Ocean Club Golf Course, a spectacular Tom Weiskopf design. Ann's guests are Doug Trueblood, Sr. VP Marketing, Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board; Taz Rutherford, Associate Director, Marine Mammal Operations, Dolphic Cay, Atlantis; Monica Majors, Dir. of PR, The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort; and Robbie Leming, PGA, General Manager, Ocean Club Golf Course. 1:05:16
- Sports Innerview - 02/02/2019 Ann hosts a pre-Super Bowl show and replays classic Sports Innerview shows she did with Deacon Jones, who led the Rams from 1961-1971 and coined the term, ‘sack,’ and with Bart Starr, who led the Green Bay Packers to victories in the first two Super Bowls. Jim Nugent, Publisher of Global Golf Post Plus and Bud Garmany of Garmany Golf, talk journalism and golf travel. 1:08:17
- Sports Innerview - 01/26/2019 Ann broadcasts from the PGA Merchandise Show and chats with Michael Whan, LPGA Commissioner; Kelley Brooke, LPGA Professional of the Year & CEO/Founder, Bethpage Golf Group; Mark Johnson & Tracy Ramin of the USAGA; David Feaser & Nicholas Feaser of Peakvision & my buddies from Ireland: John Farren of Ballyliffen, Alan Maloney of Mt Falcon Estate & John MacLaughlin of North West Coast Links Ireland. 1:07:10
- Sports Innerview - 01/19/2019 Ann broadcasts from the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions in Orlando, Florida, and talks with the uber-talented Lydia Ko, the youngest ever to be ranked # 1 in golf, male or female, about the pressures of the tour, how she deals with all the expectations as a 21-year-old now and changing her hair color to blond. Then Ann talks golf and baseball with Tom Glavine, MVP of the 1995 World Series, who says he studies how the female pros strike the ball, and how much he appreciates the playing ability of the pros on the LPGA Tour and how they balance golf and family. And Mark Lamport-Stokes, the Dir of PR, LPGA, catches us up on all things LPGA. 59:31
- Sports Innerview - 01/05/2019 Ann talks about the refurnished Champion Course, site of the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic at PGA National Resort & Spa with Jane Broderick, Dir. of Golf, and Kathy Casper, Dir. of Marketing. Ann replays her award-winning, classic ‘Sports Innerview’ cable interview, taped in the nineties, with the legendary Ted Williams. 1:01:39
- Sports Innerview - 12/08/2018 Ann talks with Robert Gamez, former PGA Tour player hoping to play the Champions Tour, about winning the very first PGA Tour event he ever played, holing his 2nd shot at BayHill to best Greg Norman by a shot in 1990, taking putting lessons from Jan Stephenson and about the Team Gamez Foundation. Ann talks with comedian, actor (The King of Queens) and sports fan Gary Valentine about his success story and love for golf and the Mets. 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 11/17/2018 Ann Liguori talks with best-selling author Ian O’Connor about ‘Belichick: The Making of the Greatest Football Coach of all Time,’ and to the legendary Alex Lifeson, lead guitarist of the iconic band RUSH, about his success story and his passion for golf. 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 11/10/2018 Ann talks to Joseph Deitch, Chairman, Southworth Development, about the book he penned, ‘Elevate: An Essential Guide to Life,’ his love of triathlons and for learning; and to Steve Agars, singer-songwriter, music producer, the Music & Culture Ambassador of Mississippi and passionate golfer. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 10/20/2018 Ann broadcasts from the Premier Golf Ryder Cup Viking River Cruise on Seine River from Normandy to Paris, recapping US loss to European team at Le Golf National with Guest Chip Beck, 3-time Ryder Cup participant, and with passengers from the cruise talking about highlights from the trip. 1:13:35
- Sports Innerview - 09/22/2018 Ann talks with Matt Parziale, firefighter from Brockton, Mass., and 2017 Mid-Am Champion about his incredible year: playing in The Masters, becoming a low-amateur at the US Open at Shinnecock; getting married; as he gets ready to play in the 2018 Mid-Am Championship; and to Chip Beck, former 3-Time Ryder Cup member, as we preview the Ryder Cup at Le Golf National in Paris and the Premier Golf Ryder Cup Viking River Cruise up the Seine River to Normandy. 58:50
- Sports Innerview - 09/01/2018 Ann broadcasts from the US Open and talks about the first week of action, the men’s and women’s draw and several of the top stories of the week: the Sister Act, Serena vs. Venus; Nick Kyrgios, the ‘Bad Boy’ of tennis; the legendary Roger Federer and much more. Her guests are Mal Washington, former Wimbledon finalist & commentator; Aussie radio commentator Graeme Agars and tennis historian Randy Walker, author of ‘This Day in Tennis History’ & ‘This Day in Golf History.’ 58:01
- Sports Innerview 08/18/2018 Ann recaps PGA Championship and Brooks Koepka’s 3rd Major Title, catches up with Gary Nicklaus who qualified to play in the U.S. Amateur Championships, talks to former NY Yankees catcher, passionate golfer Rick Cerone and to the legendary Nancy Lopez about the state of the women’s game and the importance of playing ‘Happy’ golf. 1:00:24
- Sports Innerview - 08/11/2018 Ann broadcasts from the PGA Championship at Bellerive Country Club in St. Louis, discusses the final Major on the men’s calender and talks with legendary sports broadcaster Jay Randolph and to long-time golf broadcaster and East Ender, Dave Marr. 56:16
- Sports Innerview - 08/04/2018 Ann previews the PGA Championship with renown golf architect Rees Jones who redesigned the Bellerive course and talks about Danzante Bay, the spectacular golf course he designed at Villa del Parmar in Loreto, Mexico on the Baja Penisula. Ann also talks with Owner Owen Perry and Danny Garcia, the Dir. of Golf. 58:44
- Sports Innerview - 07/28/2018 Ann has an in-depth conversation with Shawn Spieth, the father of 3-Time Major Champion Jordan Spieth, about handling the ups and downs of his son's career, his family life, Jordan's impressive career at such an early life, his thoughts on Tiger, his son's biggest competition and lots more. Shawn also talks about his company, MVPIndex, and top athletes and their social media and on-line influence with fans and their brands. 55:01
- Sports Innerview - 07/21/2018 Ann talks about the Open Championship at Carnoustie and about her trip to SW Ireland with Paddy Keane, GM, Lahinch Golf Club; Daniel Sugrue, Head Pro, Dooks Golf Links; and Cormac Flannery, GM, Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. 1:02:00
- Sports Innerview - 06/30/2018 Ann talks to Dr. Samuel Waxman of the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation (a beneficiary of the Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic) about progress being made in cancer research, with Marion Waxman about their Hamptons Happening fundraiser & Honoree Chef Matt Lambert, Executive Chef & Co-owner of The Musket Room in Manhattan and to Tom Coyne, Best-selling author of ‘A Course called Scotland’ about his quest to play all the links courses in Scotland, qualify for the Open Championship and find the secret of golf. 58:49
- Sports Innerview - 06/23/2018 Ann hosts her Sports Innerview show from The Travelers Championship, this week’s PGA Tour stop in Hartford, Ct., and talks to Traveler’s Chief Administrative Officer & Executive VP, Andy Bessette; Mike Moriarty, Exe. Dir., First Tee Connecticut; Tim Perra, Stanley Black & Decker, Presenting Sponsor; and Sr. Head Pro, TPC River Highlands, Larry Antinozzi about the more manageable course set-up after the rigorous US Open conditions; why The Travelers is one of the most popular PGA Tour events, it’s charitable component and the star-studded, impressive field. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 06/09/2018 Ann speaks to Lee Wybranski, renowned golf artist who creates the official U.S. Open poster every year for the USGA and which is sold in the U.S. Open merchandising tent. In the second half of the show, Ann does a fascinating interview with Jeff Benedict, co-author with Armen Keteyian, of the definitive book on ‘Tiger Woods’ which delves into a variety of revelations about one of the most privately-guarded superstars of our time. Benedict and Keteyian spent three years and conducted more than 400 interviews with over 250 people from every corner of Tiger’s life and provide insightful background information on everything from allegations of Tiger’s use of steroids, to his Father’s grave site being unmarked, to his complicated relationship with his parents, trashing the house he rented in Augusta for years during the Masters and much more. 58:52
- Sports Innerview - 06/02/2018 June 2, 2018: Ann talks with David Feaser, Owner/CEO, PEAKVISION Sunglasses about the science behind protecting your eyes for any outdoor sport and what makes the PEAKVISION lens so unique. Ann interviews Nathan Grube, the Tournament Dir., The Travelers Championship about the upcoming PGA Tour event in Cromwell, Ct. 1:00:01
- Sports Innerview - 05/12/2018 Ann talks to Int’l golf commentator, the Hamptons’s own Bob Bubka about the upcoming U.S. Open at Shinnecock and The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass. Ann chats with Johnny Smith, co-author of ‘A Season in the Sun, The Rise of Mickey Mantle,’ about the legendary Yankees’ life and career in the fifties, specifically in 1956, when Mantle won the Triple Crown and became the most celebrated athlete in the country and reigned as the King of the national pastime. 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 05/05/2018 Ann talks with Chip Beck, one of golf’s greatest Ambassadors, ‘Mr. 59,’ about hosting a Viking River cruise with Ryder Cup tickets at Le Golf National in Paris; and about the incredible trip itinerary throughout the region of Normandy with Ann Mabry, Man. Director, Premier Golf. Ann also previews the Kentucky Derby with Biggs Tabler. 59:06
- Darren Clarke - 04/28/2018 Ann talks with 2011 Open Champion, 2016 Ryder Cup European Captain, Darren Clarke, about his career, turning 50 in August and his plans to play the Champions Tour, about his passion for fishing at The Abaco Club on Winding Bay in The Bahamas; the sting of his team losing the 2016 Ryder Cup; his thought of the upcoming Ryder Cup at Le Club National in Paris; his thoughts on Tiger, Rory McIlroy and a variety of other topics. 26:21
- Sports Innerview - 04/28/2018 Ann previews the 20th Annual Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic on June 4 at Atlantic Golf Club; talks to Bob Joyce, Pro Emeritus at Southampton Golf Club, about Shinnecock Golf Club, host of the upcoming U.S. Open in June; and to golfer extraordinaire, Darren Clarke, about his career, turning 50 in August and his plans to play the Champions Tour, about his passion for fishing at The Abaco Club on Winding Bay in The Bahamas; the 2016 Ryder Cup and the upcoming Ryder Cup at Le Club National in Paris; his thoughts on Tiger, Rory McIlroy and a variety of other topics. 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 04/21/2018 Ann talks about the work going on at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, 8 weeks before the club hosts the 118th U.S. Open; interviews Marty Elgison, the lawyer for the Bobby Jones family and Co-Founder & Pres., Bobby Jones Golf Course Foundation as they build the Bobby Jones Golf Course in Atlanta, Georgia; and then Ann speaks with Jeff Bercovici, author of PLAY ON, The New Science of Elite Performance at any Age, about athletes who are past the so-called peak age who are thriving and what amateur athletes can do for continued success as they age. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 04/14/2018 Ann talks about The Abaco Club on Winding Bay in The Bahamas with Founder/CEO David Southworth of Southworth Development; David DeSmith, Dir. of Marketing; Matt DiMase, Dir. of Agronomy; and Clint Kemp, GM, Dir. of Instruction, Blackfly Lodge 1:01:31
- Sports Innerview - 03/17/2018 Head Injury in Sports radio show with Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injury Association; Dr. Barry Miskin & NFL Hall of Famer Curtis Martin 51:18
- Sports Innerview - 03/03/2018 Ann shares interviews she did at the PGA Merchandising Show with Chip Beck, Jane Blaylock, Michael Beckerich of Classics of Golf and Alison Metcalfe of Tourism Ireland. 56:00
- Sports Innerview - 02/24/2018 Ann hosts her show from PGA National Resort & Spa during The Honda Classic and talks with Jane Broderick, Director of Golf, PGA National; Matthew Denzer, Director of Instruction, Leadbetter Academy; and Kathleen Casper, VP Marketing, PGA National 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 02/03/2018 Ann talks with journalist Eric Hart, a Minnesota resident, about Minnesota hosting Super Bowl 52 and with 3-time 49er’s Super Bowl Champ Randy Cross about the Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl 52 match-up and the Tom Brady-Coach Bill Belichick similarities to Joe Montana-Coach Bill Walsh tandem when he played. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 12/30/2017 Ann replays of her most memorable ‘Innerviews’ of 2017 including Sam Saunders, Joe Namath, Shep Gordon and Gary Player. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 12/16/2017 Ann talks with golf landscape artist George Lawrence, Pres., Golf Art Academy, about the golf art exhibit to be held at the Morris Museum of Art in Augusta, Georgia, starting Feb. 24 and to multi-talented performer John O’Hurley about his recent movie, ‘Swing Away’ and his passion for golf. 58:26
- Sports Innerview - 11/4/2017 Ann talks about three outstanding golf courses in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia: Highlands Links, Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs. Ian McNeil of Destination Cape Breton is the tour guide as Ann talks with him about the area’s history and nuances. Ann also talks about Keltic Lodge and Highlands Links with GM Graham Hudson and about the enjoyable Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs with Sr. Golf Pro Joe Robinson and GM Andrew Alkenbrack. 58:30
- Sports Innerview - 10/28/2017 Ann talks about golfing in the Catskills with Rick Remsnyder, Dir., Ulster County Tourism and with Tamara Murray, Dir. Sales & Marketing, Emerson Resort & Spa. Ann also explores the documentary ‘Winning,’ a beautiful film about the passion, mind set and dedication it takes to become a champion and maintain greatness, with producer/director Jacqueline Joseph. 57:28
- Sports Innerview - 10/21/2017 Ann talks to Morne Coetzer of Pro Golf Africa Safaris about his golf experiences on Long Island and about the golf, Safaris, and winery tours he and his team organize. Liz Giordano of the Head Injury Association chimes in to talk about a special bottle of wine donated by Ernie Els Winery for her golf outing. 58:29
- Sports Innerview - 9/30/2017 Ann weighs in on her thoughts about protesting at NFL games, the Presidents Cup and chats with radio golf broadcaster Bob Bubka and with the legendary Gary Player about his stance on protesting at professional sports venues; on standing next to three Presidents at the opening ceremony; on the work of the Gary Player Foundation, on his golf course design philosophy, on who influenced him the most growing up and his keys to success. 58:26
- Sports Innerview - 9/30/2017 - Gary Player Listen to Ann’s segment with the legendary Gary Player 20:58
- Sports Innerview - 9/16/2017 Ann talks with EQ Sylvester, head of US Adaptive Golf Alliance about the organization that assists disabled golfers and to Bud Shaw of Cleveland.com about the historic Cleveland Indians 22 game win streak. 56:11
- Sports Innerview - 8/26/2017 Ann talks with friend and colleague Claire Smith who became the first woman inducted into the writer's wing of the Baseball Hall of Fame a few weeks ago as the recipient of the J.G. Taylor Spink Award for meritorious contributions to baseball writing. Tara Sullivan, sports columnist for New Jersey Record, chimes in, in the second half of the show. 56:29
- Sports Innerview - 8/19/2017 Ann speaks with Holly Daniels Christensen, CEO/Founder, Dune Jewelry, about her success story and to Randye Ringler, long-time baseball executive, about breaking thru barriers as a woman executive in baseball and others sports. 58:28
- Sports Innerview - 8/12/2017 Ann hosts her show from the 99th PGA Championship at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, N.C. and talks to John Hopkins of Global Golf Post, Major Ed Pulido of Folds of Honor, 2003 PGA Champion Shaun Micheel and Mark Lye of Sirius FM. 54:00
- Sports Innerview - 7/29/2017 Ann interviews talent manager icon Shep Gordon, author of 'They Call Me Supermensch: A Backstage Pass to the Amazing Worlds of Film, Food & Rock 'N Roll' and Mike Zisner, CEO/Founder, Golfgenius, a cloud-based software and app that makes life easier for the golf pro and more fun for golfers. 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 7/22/2017 22, 2017 Ann talks with Dr. Samuel Waxman of the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation and to Golf Radio personality Bob Bubka, LIVE from Royal Birkdale, about the Open Championship. 58:20
- Sports Innerview - 7/15/2017 Ann talks Wimbledon with radio broadcaster/tennis correspondent Graeme Agars; historic finals with both legends, 37-year-old Venus Williams and 35-year-old Roger Federer reaching their perspective finals and chasing more history; and Ann talks U.S. Women's Open with defending champ Brittany Lang & 2-time champ Juli Inkster. 43:42
- Sports Innerview - 7/8/2017 Ann talks about the more cerebral side of sports with sports psychologist Dr. Tom Ferraro & Steve Lewis, Founder/CEO, ShoeTips, on the memory process of athletes, particularly golfers and to Dr. Rick Statler on the backbone of your body, how to keep your bone density strong, what exercises to do and what vitamins help. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 7/1/2017 Ann replays her classic 'Sports Innerview' Cable show interviews with dare devil legend Evel Knievel and the Hit King himself, Pete Rose. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 6/24/2017 Ann broadcasts from The Travelers Championship and talks to Andy Bessette of Travelers; PGA Tour player Beau Hossler; Lynn Ricci, CEO/Pres., Hospital for Special Care; Massage Envy's Rick Boden; and PGA Tour player Anirban Lahiri of India. 1:11:14
- Sports Innerview - 6/10/2017 Ann talks to Tomo Bystedt of TaylorMade about the top players using TaylorMade clubs; to Roy Matlock, Jr., co-founder with Dave Ramsey of 'The Money Game' about playing the top courses on the East End of Long Island and to Gary D'Amato about his book, 'Erin Hills,' the venue for the 2017 US Open Championships. 55:56
- Sports Innerview - 5/27/2017 Ann talks to N. Turner Simkins, author of 'Possibilities: Perseverance, Grace and the Story of one Family's Life with Leukemia,' the brave and true life story of the fighting spirit of one little boy who overcame daunting medical odds while transforming the lives of others. In the second half of the show, Nick O'Hern, former top 20 player in the world, talks about his book, 'Tour Mentality, Inside the Mind of a Tour Pro' and how to approach the game, mentally, to be a winner! 57:57
- Sports Innerview - 5/13/2017 Ann talks golf nutrition with Bill Stewart, COO, SCNS Sports Foods, 1st Tee & 10th Tee nutrition & energy bars www.golfenergybar.com & to Dan Schlossberg, author of 'The New Baseball Bible,' about all things baseball. 57:24
- Sports Innerview - 5/6/2017 Ann hosts this special edition of Sports Innerview from South Africa as she travels the Garden Route along the stunning coastline and talks to her hosts, Carl Reinders and Morne Coetzer of Pro Golf Safaris, about the stunning area, the region's top golf courses and the amazing safari experience at Kruger National Park. www.progolfsafaris.com www.southafricanairlines.com 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 4/15/2017 Ann talks about the exciting Masters finale and Sergio's first Major win with USA Today golf correspondent Steve DiMeglio; shares her conversation with legendary golfer Annika Sorenstam when they visited at The Masters; and talks with Gigi Fernandez, winner of 17 Grand Slam doubles titles and is the new coach of the New York Empire World Team Tennis. 56:57
- Sports Innerview - 4/8/2017 Ann hosts Sports Innerview from The Masters and interviews best-selling author John Feinstein and John Hopkins of Global Golf Post about the great late Steve Ballesteros. 54:00
- Sports Innerview - 3/18/2017 Ann talks to the legendary Joe Namath about head injuries in football and the work he's doing with the Joe Namath Neurological Research Center at the Jupiter Medical Center in Florida and with Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injury Association. 58:42
- Sports Innerview - 3/11/2017 Ann hosts show from the USF Hospitality Suite at the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort and talks with Les Muma, Valspar Championship Chairman; Bobby Barnes, Dir. Of Golf, Innisbrook; Rick Odioso, Media Director; and Sam Saunders, PGA Tour player and Arnold Palmer's grandson. 47:04
- Sports Innerview - 3/4/2017 Ann is in Bermuda for the 2017 Hackers Cup and visits with former NFL quarterbacks Billy Joe Tolliver and Jim McMahon about their careers. Billy Joe Tolliver rates top quarterbacks and Jim McMahon talks about his own struggles with head injuries, the NFL lawsuit and use of medical marijuana. 1:00:00
- Sports Innerview - 2/14/2017 Ann visits Quivira, a spectacular Jack Nicklaus design in Cabos San Lucas and visits with Severino Gomez, Man. Dir. of Luxury Brands at Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts & Spa; Antonio Reynante, Dir. of Golf, Quivira; Jose Luis Mongollon, Product Dir. or Pueblo Bonito & Quivira; and Ryan Winegal, Sales Manager, Real Estate, Quivira. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 1/28/2017 Ann hosts from the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida and talks with Hall of Famer and NBC commentator Johnny Miller about a variety of issues including his biggest gripe in the game and about the psychic who predicted he'd win the 1973 US Open; John McLaughlin, CEO, North West Coast Links, Ireland; Alan Mahoney, Owner, Mt Falcon Estate; John Farren, GM, Ballyliffin; and Drew Reinmuth, top 50 instructor and spokesperson for Swing Coach. 58:30
- Sports Innerview - 1/7/2017 Ann covers the official opening of the USTA National Campus in Orlando, Fla., new 'American Home of Tennis' and interviews 4-time Grand Slam champ Jim Courier, USTA CEO Katrina Adams and replays a classic 'Innerview' with Jimmy Connors. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 12-03-2016 Ann talks with Joe Drape, author of 'American Pharoah: the Untold Story of the Triple Crown Winner's Legendary Rise' and to activist Maria Toorpakai, author of 'A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid from the Taliban in Plain Sight,' her amazing story of surviving the Taliban and barbarian customs against women. 52:22
- Sports Innerview - 11-26-2016 Ann takes you to charming Mission Inn Resort & Club in Central Florida and talks with VP/GM Bud Beucher about what the family-owned resort has to offer; Golf Pro Joe Lewandowski, PGA, about the gem, El Campeon course, celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2017; & to Drew Toth, Dir. of Sales & Marketing about the Lake County area and the unique resort property. 56:00
- Sports Innerview - 11-12-2016 Ann hosts Sports Innerview from scenic Branson, Missouri, and talks golf with Eric Smith, Golf Pro, Top of the Rock & Buffalo Ridge Springs; entertainment and all that Branson has to offer with Lynn Berry of Branson Convention & Visitors Bureau; and with Susan Smith of Welk Resorts, currently home to the award-winning 'Million Dollar Quartet.' 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 10-22-2016 Ann gets on her soapbox about the way the NFL mishandled the NY Giants' Josh Brown domestic abuse case; about the Cleveland Indians getting into the World Series; & chats golf and travel with Andy Reistetter of AndyGolfTravelDiary.com and to Bryan Hepler of TathataGolf.com 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 10-15-2016 Ann talks with golf announcer Bob Bubka about the Ryder Cup, Arnold Palmer and Tiger withdrawing from the Safeway just days after officially entering; and to TJ Baggett, Dir. of Golf Sales, PGA National Resort & Spa, about the golf/spa/fitness resort in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and his work at Princeville on Kauai, the Payne Stewart course in Branson, Missouri and other topics. 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 10-08-2016 Ann talks with Mark Ness, the Captain on the par 3, 8th hole at Hazeltine during the Ryder Cup where a fan became a celebrity during a practice round and Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed's intense singles match exploded with intensity and long birdie putts; to film makers Ricki Stern and Annie Sundberg about their important film that premiered during the HFF about the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013, 'Marathon: The Patriots Bombing,' and to Jamie Karson, CEO, www.originalsoupman.com. 59:23
- Sports Innerview - 10-01-2016 Ann chats from the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine with author & golf columnist Dave Shedloski, about the legendary Arnold Palmer; to former Ryder Cup player Fred Funk and to Greg Wires, Publisher, Golf Minnesota. 1:01:47
- Sports Innerview - 09-24-2016 Ann interviews Kostya Kennedy, Editorial Director, Sports Illustrated, on their bookazine, 'Michael Phelps, the Greatest Olympian' and to former Denver Bronco's tight end Nate Jackson on his new book, 'Fantasy Man: A Former NFL Player's Descent into the Brutality of Fantasy Football.' 58:51
- Sports Innerview - 09-10-2016 Ann broadcasts from the US Open tennis championship and talks to Australian Radio Reporter Graeme Agars; German radio tennis announcer Tim Brookmyer on Angelique Kerber; junior player and son of Hall of Famer Tracey Austin, Brandon Holt; and junior player TAYLOR Johnson and her Hall of Fame coach Rosie Casals. 1:02:37
- Sports Innerview - 09-03-2016 Ann broadcasts from the US Open tennis championships and visits with Hall of Fame coach Nick Bolletieri, former Tour player Mal Washington and Sr. Champ, author Bob Litwin. 1:02:00
- Sports Innerview - 08-27-2016 Ann recaps the first two rounds of The Barclays; previews the U.S. Open Tennis; interviews Gail Buckland, author of 'Who Shot Sports, A Photographic History 1843 to Present' and talks with former Super Bowl winner Ben Utecht who penned 'Counting the Days While My Mind Slips Away: A Love Letter to my Family' about battling memory loss after suffering 5 registered concussions in the NFL, cherishing his family and the work he's doing to educate others about brain injuries. 58:26
- Sports Innerview - 08-13-2016 Ann gives an up-date on the Olympics and interviews golf guru and Renaissance man Lou Riccio about a variety of issues in golf including pace of play and Jim Furyk's record-shattering 58. 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 08-06-2016 Ann broadcasts from the 2016 Travelers Championship and chats with Travelers' Andy Bessette; Professional golfer Paul Casey: Dr. Felice of Hospital for Special Care in Ct.; Brian Savo, ALS patient at HSC and Professional player Tyrone Van Aswwgen. 1:01:13
- Sports Innerview - 07-30-2016 Ann hosted the show from the PGA Championship at Baltusrol in Springfield, New Jersey and spoke to Eddie 'Little Pro" Merrins of Bel-Air Country Club; Doug Steffen, Head Golf Pro, Baltusrol; Rees Jones, golf course architect who touched up Baltusrol through the years; and Rob LaBritz, Dir of Golf, Glen Arbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, NY, who qualified to play in his 6th PGA Championship. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 07-23-2016 Ann talked about the state of the game with Gary Rosenberg, Co-Founder & Pres., TOURGOLF & previews PGA Championship and Travelers Championship with Travelers Tourn. Director Nathan Grube. 58:02
- Sports Innerview - 07-16-2016 Ann talks to renown golf course photographer JoAnn Dost about her latest book, "The Ultimate Round - Pebble Beach Golf Links" and to Scotsman Kenny Naim of Golf Channel Academy and Celebration about the Open Championship. 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 07-02-2016 Ann talks about #TahoeRenoGolf destination with interviews with former A's pitcher Mark Muller, the defending champ of the American Century Championships at Edgewood Tahoe South; Jim Taylor, CEO, Clear Creek Tahoe and Van Batchelder, Dir. Of Golf, Grizzly Ranch Golf Club, as well as Montreux Golf & Country Club, Resort at Squaw Creek and Nakoma Golf Resort & Spa & Truckee, California. 55:54
- Sports Innerview - 06-25-2016 Ann talks with Erica Westly, Author of FASTPITCH, 'The Untold History of Softball & the Women who made the Game,' and to Dr. Jeff Poplarski, Dir of Wellness, US Open, about controversial ending to Dustin Johnson's win. 57:04
- Sports Innerview - 05-28-2016 Ann talks to Sandy Schoenbach who had a hole-in-one on the par 3, 17th at Friar's Head during the 18th Annual Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic. Ann chats with Ed Sherman, Man. Editor, www.jewishbaseballmuseum.com & to Tom Gleason, Dir. of Development, Co-GM Sag Harbor Whalers. 24:17
- Sports Innerview - 05-14-2016 When the Braves Ruled the Diamond: Fourteen Flags Over Atlanta' and Joe Drape, author of 'American Pharoah: The Untold Story of the Triple Crown Winner's Legendary Rise. 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 05-07-2016 Ann talks to activist Maria Toorpakai, author of 'A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid from the Taliban in Plain Sight,' her amazing story of surviving the Taliban and barbarian customs against women. Ann also interviewed Ryan Gilliam, former USF football player & track star, author of 'The Cost of Success.' 58:26
- Sports Innerview - 03-19-1206 Ann interviews Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injury Asso., about upcoming March 30 Head Injury Awareness Celebrity Sports Forum featuring Dr. Bennet Omalu who discovered CTE. Former NFL RB John Nitti guests on show as well. 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 03-05-2016 Ann hosts show from PGA National Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach during the Honda Classic & interviews Jane Broderick, Dir of Golf; David Fine, VP, Sales & Marketing; and Craig Dolch, golf writer & Honda Classic historian 1:00:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-30-2016 Ann hosts show from PGA Show in Orlando and interviews Dr. Frank Fornari, CEO, BioMech Sports & Co-Inventor/designer of the Acculock Putting System; Dick Sullivan, Pres/CEO, PGA Tour Superstore; Steve Phillips & Nick Phillips, Sprite Flag Reflectors; John McLaughlin, CEO, North &West Coast Links and John Farren, GM, Ballyliffen Golf Club, Ireland. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-09-2016 Ann talks with Jeanne Marie Laska, best-selling author of 'Concussion' the book that inspired the film & to NEWSDAY's baseball columnist David Lennon about Mike Piazza getting voted in the Hall of Fame. 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 01-17-2015 Ann talks golf & success with Matthew McConaughey & replays classic interview with NFL Hall of Famer Deacon Jones 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-24-2015 Ann broadcasts from the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando & discusses the hottest new products with guests from Tour Edge, Medicus Golf, Golf Buddy, Visual Sports & North & West Coast Golf Links. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-31-2015 Ann previews the Super Bowl and replays classic 'Sports Innerviews' with former Green Bay Packers Bart Starr & Brett Favre. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 02-14-2015 Ann's classic interview, a tribute to golf legend the late Billy Casper who talks about his most important wins, why he feels he wasn't recognized on the same level as Arnie, Jack and Gary Player, despite his incredible record and lots of fascinating stories. 16:41
- Sports Innerview - 02-28-2015 Ann talks with actress Shari Belafonte about her career; her father, the legendary Harry Belafonte; and her passion for golf. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 03-07-2015 Ann talks about head injuries in sports with Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injury Assoc., former Super Bowl champ Fred Baxter & Dr. Max Gomez of Channel 2 News WCBS-TV 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 03-14-2015 Ann covers the Valspar Championship PGA Tour event from the USF booth overlooking 18th green at Innisbrook with guests: Tournament Director Tracy West, Hollis Cavner of Pro Links Sports, Les Muma, Vice Chair, Copperhead Charities, Jose Fernandez, Coach of USF Women's Basketball team & Rick Odioso, Dir of Media Relations, Valspar Championship. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 03-21-2015 Ann broadcasts from the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill in Orlando and replays the Arnold Palmer press conference. Ann replays her classic Sports Innerview with Charles Barkley show in which Sir Charles gets philosophical about a variety of topics. 51:00
- Sports Innerview - 03-28-2015 Ann previews The Masters, interviews Michael Bamberger, author of 'Men In Green' and Tom Lawrence, Founder & Chairman of The Eden Club 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 04-04-2015 Ann previews The Masters and discusses Tiger's decision to play.Ann interviews Kip Ingles, one of the Founding Partners of TheGolfAuction.com and Ken Campo, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, Total Content Digital about the future of sports viewing on digital platforms. 57:28
- Sports Innerview - 04-18-2015 Ann recaps Jordan Spieth's remarkable Masters victory and replays classic Sports Innerview shows with Evel Knieval and Jerry West. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 05-02-2015 Ann talks with blind broadcaster Ed Lucas and his son Christopher Lucas, who wrote 'Seeing Home' and Bob Jeffrey, Championship Director, KPMG Women's PGA Championship. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 05-09-2015 Ann previews her '17th Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic' at Friar's Head on May 18th; chats with Tara Sullivan, sports columnist, Bergen Record about the Tom Brady DeflateGate controversy & interviews actor and avid golfer Dan Lauria. 41:47
- Sports Innerview - 05-16-2015 Ann talks with former Beverly Hills 90210 actor/now sports broadcaster Matthew Laurance & to Shawn Spieth, father of Masters champ Jordan Spieth about his extraordinary son, parenting & the company Shawn co-founded, MVPIndex.com 57:57
- Sports Innerview - 05-23-2015 Ann talks to former NY Yankees Fritz Peterson about his book 'When the Yankees Were On the Fritz' and about the upcoming movie being produced by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck about the scandalous wife -swapping trade. David Cass of Salish Cliffs talks about Chambers Bay, the course hosting the US Open men's Championships. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 06-13-2015 Ann talks to LPGA Commissioner Michael Whan about the KPMG Women's PGA Championship at Westchester Co Club and to Bud Shaw, covering Lebron James and the Cavs-Warriors NBA Finals for cleveland.com. 57:59
- Sports Innerview - 06-20-2015 Ann hosts her show from the U.S. Open at Chambers Bay in Washington State and talks about the course design with course designer Robert Trent Jones Jr., and Bruce Charlton and previews the Major with Gary Van Sickle, Sr. Writer, Sports Illustrated. 58:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-27-2015 Ann broadcasts from the Travelers Championship and talks with Tournament Dir. Nathan Grube, Exe VP/Chief Administrative Officer, Travelers Andy Bessette; Golf Week's Jim McCabe; Professional golfer Scott Brown. 58:04
- Sports Innerview - 07-11-2015 Ann discusses Wimbledon and talks about the transition on the PGA Tour with Shane Ryan, author of 'Slaying the Tiger,' and then switches gears with an interview on the 'sport of dating' with Tamsen Fadal, author of 'The New Single' 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 08-01-2015 Ann talks to two parents raising money to build an indoor hockey rink on the East End of Long Island & to Mark McEnroe about the Johnny Mac Tennis Project. 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 08-08-2015 Ann talks with Van Brinson, CEO, World T.E.A.M Sports & to Herb Kohler, Chairman, Kohler & Owner, Whistling Straits, venue of the 2015 PGA Championship, who shares his success story, talks about Whistling Straits & previews the PGA Championship. 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 08-29-2015 Ann spoke with Hampton Classic Exe. Dir. Shanette Barth Cohen and to Phil Carlucci, Author of Long Island Golf, with vintage photos of dozens of courses on Long Island. 58:30
- Sports Innerview - 09-05-2015 Ann recaps the first week of US Open Tennis Championships and the 'Serena Open' as Serena hopes to win an historic calender Grand Slam. Guests are Hall of Fame coach Nick Bollittieri & former Wimbledon finalist Mal Washington. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-12-2015 The US Open tennis championship winds down and Ann discusses all the news and the biggest upset in sports history with Aussie tennis reporters, Graham Agars. Ann also interviews Wimbledon Jr. Champ Reilly Opelka. 58:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-19-2015 Ann talks to Jim McCann, CEO/Pres 1-800-FLOWERS & Smile Farms; Kraig Kann, Chief Communications Officer of LPGA about Solheim Cup; & Patricia Baxter Johnson, lead instructor, Hampton Hills. 57:58
- Sports Innerview - 10-03-2015 Ann chats with Dave Kaplan, Founding Director of the Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center about the great Yogi Berra and to Andrew Muscato, the Producer/Director of the documentary DOPING: The Dirty Side of Sports, airing on EPIX. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 10-10-2015 Ann talks to Darcy Dennett, Producer/Director of the film, The Champions, the uplifting stories about the transformation of the pit bulls who survived Michael Vick's brutal dog fighting ring and to Christopher Doob, author of 'The Anatomy of Competition in Sports.' 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 10-17-2015 Ann previews the NY Mets/Chicago Cubs National League Championship Series with NEWSDAY's baseball writer David Lennon and talks sports and politics with TV & Radio Talk Show Host Frank MacKay. 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 10-31-2015 Ann hosts from Bermuda and discusses their championship golf courses with Bermuda Tourism's Andrew Brooks, the 2017 America's Cup with CEO, America's Cup, Bermuda, Michael Winfield and learns all about their national drink, the Dark 'n Stormy, from Malcolm Gosling. 1:01:02
- Sports Innerview - 11-14-2015 In a classic edition of Sports Innerview, Ann replays her interviews with MLB Manager Dusty Baker and NHL great Stan Mikita. 49:43
- Sports Innerview - 11-28-2015 Ann speaks to NY Sportswriter/author Wayne Coffey about his NY Times best-seller 'Urban Meyer: Above the Line, Lessons in Leadership & Life from a Championship Season' and to Businessman/Philanthropist Frank Morsani on his book, 'To Be Frank, Building the American Dream in Business & Life.' 1:02:00
- Sports Innerview - 12-05-2015 Ann spoke to Charles J. Acquisto, author of 'Wisdom for a Young Golfer' & to Davis Miller, best-selling author of books on #MuhammadAli. His latest: 'Approaching Ali: A Reclamation in Three Acts.' 53:19
- Sports Innerview - 12-12-2015 Ann talks with former MLB star Johnny Damon, Braves catcher AJ Pierzynski and military hero Chad Pfeifer who are all playing in the Diamond Resorts Invitational at the Golden Bear Club in Orlando in January, 2016. 59:53
- Sports Innerview - 03-01-2014 March is 'Head Injury Awareness' month and in this show, Ann focuses on a discussion on head injuries in sports with guests Liz Giordano, the CEO of the Head Injury Association; former Heavyweight Gerry Cooney and Dr. Max Gomez, Medical Correspondent, Channel 2 News, WCBS-TV. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 03-08-2014 Ann talks with the ever-inspirational Pat Williams about his 87th and 88th books, 'The Mission is Remission: Hope for Battling Cancer,' and 'Coach Wooden's Greatest Secret: The Power of a Lot of Little Things Done Well;' and to Andy Bessette of Travelers on the Travelers Championship renewing title sponsorship of their June PGA Tour event. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 03-15-2014 Ann hosts from the University of South Florida booth overlooking the 18th green at Innisbrook during the Valspar Championship with guests: Tournament Director Kevin Krisle (USF's Joel Momberg, Les Muma, new Athletic Director Mark Harlan & tournament Media Director Rick Odioso. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 04-05-2014 Discussion on Tiger missing his first Masters ever and the LPGA's reaction to the cover of the latest issue of Golf Digest with guest, Karen Crouse, NY Times golf correspondent. 51:58
- Sports Innerview - 04-12-2014 Ann Liguori broadcasts from Augusta National during The Masters and chats with golf historian/publisher Martin Davis, Bloomberg News Golf Reporter Mike Buteau, Augusta talk show host Austin Rhodes and Masters defending champ Adam Scott's press conference. 55:56
- Sports Innerview - 04-19-2014 Ann recaps The Masters, talks with former Major League umpire Al Clark about the new instant replay and home plate collision rules and about his soon to be released book, "Called Out but Safe-A Baseball Umpire's Journey,' and to country music singer/songwriter/producer Steve Azar, who founded www.SteveAzarSaintCeciliaFoundation.org. 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 04-26-2014 Get the mental edge in sports & life. Ann talks to Mike Tully, co-author of 'Think Better, Win More' & then shifts to a discussion on the wealthiest retired athletes and how to retain your wealth with Brian Travers of Travers & Associates. 50:05
- Sports Innerview - 05-10-2014 Ann talks with World Team Sports Board Member Lon Dolber, Iraqi war veteran and double amputee Chris Levy and IGHL's Frank Lombardi about 'Face of America,' 'Coastal Challenge' and a variety of programs where abled-bodied athletes participate with veterans and physically-challenged athletes. 54:59
- Sports Innerview - 05-17-2014 Ann previews the '16th Annual Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic' at Friar's Head and talks with Adam McDaid, Dir. of Golf at Friar's Head, one of the top courses in the country. McDaid talks about the Ben Crenshaw/Bill Coore design, the spectacular clubhouse and cottages. Ellen Kamhi, www.thenaturalnurse.com educates about good nutrition and foods & vitamins that prevent cancer. 54:08
- Sports Innerview - 06-07-2014 "Ann Liguori interviews film maker Mira Bank, Academy Award -winning actress Melissa Leo & Randye Ringler about "The Only Real Game," a film about how baseball added meaning for people in Manipur, India; & writer, dir., & producer Nancy Kapitanoff on her documentary: "Before Babe: The Women Who Changed Golf."" 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-14-2014 Ann hosts her show from the U.S. Open in Pinehurst, N.C. and interviews Dave Marr of the Golf Channel as they preview the U.S. Open, Kay Cockerill of NBC Sports as they discuss the U.S. Women's Open and visits with radio colleague Greg Allen of RTE Radio, Ireland. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 06-28-2014 Ann discusses the 2014 Travelers Championship PGA Tour event with Andy Bessette of Travelers; Nathan Grube, the Tournament Director of the Travelers Championship; and Ryan Thompson, Comm. Dir., Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, a main beneficiary of the Travelers Championship. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 07-05-2014 Ann talks with George Vecsey, author of 'Eight World Cups,' as they preview the World Cup final between Germany and Argentina. Tom Clavin, author of 'The DiMaggio's' & 'The Heart that Everything Is,' discusses the DiMaggio brothers and why the Washington Redskins name should be changed. 52:58
- Sports Innerview - 07-19-2014 Ann talked with Bill Hogan, Int'l Dir., Premier Golf, about where to play golf in Scotland around September's Ryder Cup matches & top golf resorts in the U.S. Ann also chats with Gary Van Sickle of Sports Illustrated and golf.com about the British Open and life for professionals on the mini-tours. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 08-02-2014 Ann reviews the top stories in sports and then previews the 1st Annual Coastal Team Challenge Long Island presented by American Portfolios & IGHL and hosted by World Team Sports with guests Lon Dolber, Frank Lombardi and celebrated war veteran Chris Levy. 57:59
- Sports Innerview - 08-09-2014 Ann hosts her show from the PGA Championship at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Ky discussing Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, the plight of Tiger and his ailing back and the upcoming Ryder Cup. Ann's guests are radio colleagues Bob Bubka and Graeme Agars. 55:41
- Sports Innerview - 08-16-2014 Ann recaps the PGA Championship and Rory McIlroy's exciting finish to win his second straight Major Championship. Ann interviews Patrick McEnroe, Dir. of USTA Development Program, as they preview the U.S. Open tennis championships and discuss the USTA Foundation's mission and their August pro-am fundraiser in The Hamptons. Ann interviews Joe Gergen, author of 'The First Lady of Olympic Track' about Betty Robinson's fascinating story of becoming the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in track. 59:03
- Sports Innerview - 08-23-2014 Ann talks to J. Brian Ross about his book 'Baseball's Greatest Comeback: The Miracle Braves of 1914' and to Rick Friedman of ArtHamptons about his extensive baseball memorabilia collection. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 08-30-2014 Ann hosts 'Sports Innerview' from the US Open Tennis Championships and talks to Aussie broadcaster Graham Agars & Sandra Harwitt, author of 'The Greatest Jewish Tennis Players of All Time.' 58:30
- Sports Innerview - 09-06-2014 Ann Liguori broadcasts from the U.S. Open and talks about all things Roger Federer and the men's semifinals with tennis publisher and researcher Randy Walker. Ann interviews Marcos Giron, reigning NCAA singles champ who played John Isner in the first round of the U.S. Open on the Ashe court in his Open debut. Ann also visits with Joe Hunt's grand nephew to discuss his great uncle's fascinating story, military service and his win over Jack Kramer. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 09-20-2014 Ann discusses the NFL debacle, the R&A Golf Club finally voting to admit women members and interviews 4-time Majors winner Raymond Floyd about the upcoming Ryder Cup in Gleneagles, Scotland and his role as Vice Captain and to former NYC Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, who will be attending the Ryder Cup for the first time and is consulting to the PGA of America. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-27-2014 Ann broadcasts from Gleneagles, Scotland covering the Ryder Cup and talks with Dr Michael Cantlay, Chairman of VisitScotland, reporter Graham Spiers & Mika Hakkinen of Formula One Racing fame. 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 10-04-2014 Ann recaps the Ryder Cup, Europe's victory over the U.S. and Phil Mickelson's indirect criticism of Captain Tom Watson's leadership. Martin Dempster, golf writer for 'The Scotsman' joins in the discussion. Ann interviews aurthor/NBA writer Roland Lazenby about his book, 'Michael: The Life.' 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 10-11-2014 Ann devotes this show to the important topic of head injuries in sports with guests NFL Hall of Famer Harry Carson, former NFL & Yale RB John Nitti, Dr. Max Gomez of WCBS-TV & Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injury Association. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 10-18-2014 Ann talks football with Greg Kelly, author of Sports Illustrated's 'NFL QB, The Greatest Position in Sports' & about the Legends Invitational Nov. 14-17, at Pebble Beach with former NY Giants Brian Kelly & Rick Kaiser, Executive Dir., Navy Seal Museum. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 11-01-2014 Ann converses with Boston Globe Columnist & ESPN Regular Bob Ryan, author of 'Scribe: My Life in Sports' about journalism, the Celtics, the NBA & how the sport's landscape has changed through the years in the second segment of the show, discusses Ireland's golf tourism industry with Golf Tourism Consultant, Tom Cotter. 59:02
- Sports Innerview - 11-29-2014 Special Holiday show featuring Ann's classic interview with the late radio & TV humorist Jean Shepherd, co-writer & narrator of the favorite Holiday film 'A Christmas Story' & an interview with 'Ralphie' actor, Peter Billingsley. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 12-06-2014 Ann talks with NBA reporter Joe Vardon of the Cleveland Plain Dealer about Lebron James' impact on the Cavs and Cleveland and how James is using his platform and influence to speak out about various issues impacting society. Ann talks about Tiger Wood's return to competitive play at the Hero World Challenge with Jason Sobel of www.golfchannel.com 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 12-13-2014 Ann talks with renown sports producer/executive Ross Greenburg about his body of work producing sports studio shows, documentaries and reality programming and about his latest project, a series on the Chicago Blackhawks & Washington Capitals to air on EPIX leading up to NHL Winter Classic on Jan. 1, 2015. 23:32
- Sports Innerview - 01-05-2013 Ann gets the New Year off to a great start with an interview with the multi-talented Pat Williams, long-time NBA and MLB sport's executive, author and motivational speaker. Pat shares how he and his wife handle their large family, having adopted over a dozen children. 57:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-12-2013 Ann replays an interview she did with long-time NY Times sportswriter George Vecsey who said that Lance Armstrong would frequently call him to take 'the temperature' of the media and to do damage control. George shares insight on the sport of cycling and says "you can compete without doping but you can't win." In the second half of the show, Ann replays her classic interview with the legendary Billy Casper. 53:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-19-2013 Ann talks to Joe Murphy about the history of Amelia Island, Florida and what the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island offers to athletes, foodies and spa lovers. Justin Murphy, spa treatment specialist, shares the benefit of massage. In the second half of the show, Ann replays an interview with best-selling author and golf historian, James Dodson. 58:32
- Sports Innerview - 01-26-2013 Ann interviews Champions Tour player and Golf TV Analyst Bobby Clampett about his instruction philosophy as described in his book/DVD, 'The Impact Zone" and discusses a variety of topics including Tiger's swing changes, his predictions about Tiger and what needs to be done to grow the game; Diana McCarty and Hakan Ekstrand of Cross Golf Apparel and John McLaughlin of North & West Coast Links Golf and John Farren of Ballyliffen Golf Links. 57:25
- Sports Innerview - 02-16-2013 Ann talks with putting guru Marius Filmalter who has worked with Tiger, Ernie Els, Brad Faxon, Vijay Singh, Jason Duffner, Mike Weir, YE Yang and Trevor Immelman, to name a few. Marius talks about the rule that will take affect in 2016 against anchoring the putter, about Tiger's swing changes and the putting styles of Phil Mickelson, Mike Weir and several other champions. www.mariusgolf.com 38:05
- Sports Innerview - 03-16-2013 Ann talks with Liz Giordano, CEO, Head Injuries Association, about head injuries in sports during March Head Injury Awareness Month. Dr. Max Gomez, Channel 2 News and former NY Jets Richard Caster, President of NFL Alumni Assoc., Long Island Chapter, join in the discussion on how the NFL is dealing with this serious issue. 57:28
- Sports Innerview - 03-30-2013 Ann interviews best-selling author Sally Jenkins, author of: 'Sum It Up: Pat Summitt, 1098 Victories, A Couple of Irrelevant Loses, and a Life in Perspective' and replays an interview with former basketball star and TV Analyst Ann Meyers Drysdale. 59:16
- Sports Innerview - 04-06-2013 Ann talks with author Joel Zuckerman about his latest book, "Pro’s Pros – Extraordinary Club Professionals Making Golf Great" and to Joe Byrne of Tourism Ireland about Ireland and Northern Ireland as a golfer's dream destination. www.ireland.com/golfnow 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 04-13-2013 Ann hosts her annual special show at 'The Masters' from Augusta National and talks with Ron Sirak of Golf World and The Golf Channel about the tournament and to Martin Davis about his newly published book, "Two Roads to Augusta - the Inspiring Story of How Two Men from Different Backgrounds Grew to become Best Friends and Capture the Biggest Prize in Golf' --by Ben Crenshaw and Carl Jackson with Melanie Hauser 59:42
- Sports Innerview - 05-04-2013 Ann previews the Kentucky Derby with Derby regular and Louisville native Biggs Tabler and interviews the legendary Earl 'The Pearl' Monroe about his basketball career, the hardships he overcame growing up poor in Philadelphia and his book, "Earl the Pearl: My Story." 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 05-11-2013 Ann talks with journalist, author and Hampton's own Robert Lipsyte about becoming ESPN's Ombudsman, on his background and opinions on various issues in sports and to Josh Gaspari, Owner of Casa di Gaspari in Altomonte, Italy about our amazing visit to Altomonte and Oriolo, my Grandfather's birthplace, unexpectedly meeting a second cousin in Altomonte and then meeting and visiting with more second cousins in Oriolo and about Josh's contributions to the beautiful region of Calabria. 57:58
- Sports Innerview - 05-18-2013 Ann catches up with legendary basketball coach Bob Hurley, Sr., of St. Anthony High School in Jersey City. N.J., who has led their program to 27 State Championships and 4 National High School titles and who has remained true to his mission of helping kids reach their full potential as students and athletes. Ann talks with Jason Dove, one of the 'regulars' who plays in her annual Ann Liguori Foundation Charity Golf Classic in The Hamptons, benefiting organizations that focus on cancer prevention and to Tom Gleeson of the Hamptons Collegiate Baseball League. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 06-08-2013 Ann previews the three big golf tournaments heading to the area: The U.S. Men's Open at Merion Club Club outside of Philadelphia; The Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Ct and the U.S. Women's Open at Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton. Ann talks with Nathan Grube, Tournament Dir. of The Travelers and to Alison Metcalfe of Tourism Ireland about all the choices for golfers in Ireland and Northern Ireland. 58:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-15-2013 Ann broadcasts from Merion Golf Club at the U.S. Men's Open and discusses the club's history with golf historian Martin Davis; discusses golf landscape art with renown artist Linda Harbough and previews the U.S. Men's Open with Dave Marr of The Golf Channel. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-22-2013 Ann hosts this special edition of 'Sports Innerview' from the Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Ct., and talks with Tournament Dir. Nathan Grube, PGA Tour & Champions Tour player Brad Faxon, Emily Summerhayes, member of the PGA Tour Wives Association and a representative from the Hole in the Wall Gang organization. 58:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-29-2013 Ann hosts special edition of 'Sports Innerview with Ann Liguori' from Sebonack Golf Club during the U.S. Women's Open. Her guests include Brad Klein, Architecture Editor, Golf Week; Golf Magazine Top 100 golf instructor Kellie Stenzel; Mike Finney, Sebonack Grande Ambassador; and Ron Sirak, Executive Golf Editor, Golf World Magazine. They discuss U.S. Women's Open field, Sebonack's history and spectacular venue and analyze various player's swings from Michelle Wie's putting style to eventual winner Inbee Park's swing. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 07-06-2013 Ann hosts a 'U.S. Women's Open at Sebonack' wrap-up show and discusses the tournament with Jason McCarty, Dir. of Golf, Sebonack Golf Club; Glen D. Nager, President of the U.S.G.A. and Michael Pascucci, Owner, Sebonack Golf Club 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 07-20-2013 Ann hosts 'Sports Innerview', live, from Doonbeg Golf Club in western Ireland and discusses the British Open and Irish golf with Brian Shaw, Doonbeg Golf Professional; Brendon Murphy, Membership & Real Estate Director; Marty Carr, Carr Golf Travel and Heiko Riebandt, Executive Chef. 57:59
- Sports Innerview - 07-27-2013 Ann talks with John Garrity, golf columnist, Sports Illustrated and author of 'Ancestral Links: A Golf Obsession Spanning Generations,' about Carne's new nine and their celebration in Belmullet, Ireland and to Ally McCormack, co-designer of the new nine at Carne Golf Links... 58:02
- Sports Innerview - 08-03-2013 Ann talks with Patricia Baxter Johnson, former LPGA player and Golf Instructor at Hampton Hills Golf Club in Westhampton,NY, and her husband, Joel Johnson, her former caddie and agent. Ann and Bonnie Grice talk about the infamous 'Artists-Writers Softball Game' in East Hampton on August 17. 58:02
- Sports Innerview - 08-10-2014 Ann hosts show from Oak Hill Country Club, site of the PGA Championship and talks with AP Sports Columnist Jim Litke; Bruce Smith, President, Sporty Bear Productions; and Holly Geoghegan, golf marketing executive and radio host. 59:57
- Sports Innerview - 08-24-2013 Ann talks with James Freedman, writer, director and narrator of the new documentary, 'Glickman,' on Marty Glickman's legendary career; Jim Holtgrieve, Captain of the US Walker Cup Team and Chris Ciaccia, Tech Editor for The Street on sports and new technology. 58:42
- Sports Innerview - 08-31-2013 Ann interviews Susan Hunt, CMO, USTA on USTA's fitness for kids initiative and discusses the men's and women's draw with former Tour Player Mal Washington. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-07-2013 Ann hosts her show from the US Open tennis championships and interviews legendary coach Nick Bolletieri and Steve Flink, columnist, tennischannel.com. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 09-14-2013 Ann discusses 'Golf Club World' with Diana DeLucia featuring photography, interviews and recipes from Sebonack Golf Club, Doonbeg Golf Club in Western Ireland, Royal Isabela in Puerto Rico and many more. 58:51
- Sports Innerview - 09-21-2013 Ann talks about Peyton Manning with author Mark Kiszla. Kiszla penned 'No Plan B' about Manning's incredible comeback season with the Denver Broncos. They discuss Manning, his neck surgery, his career, where he ranks among the all-time greats, Tim Tebow and much more. Ann also talks with Kevin Ring, the new Chief Marketing Officer of the PGA of America on Bethpage Black hosting the 2019 PGA Championships and the 2024 Ryder Cup. 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 10-05-2013 Ann talks to martial art's and personal trainer Joanne Hutchins, Founder of 'Women Who Kick,' a not-for-profit organization that raises money for breast cancer research and prevention and designer of the annual 'Women Who Kick' calender/journal featuring Ann Liguori on the cover. Ann also talks with David Charles, the Sr. Director of Championships for the PGA of America, to discuss the PGA Grand Slam of Golf in Bermuda 56:55
- Sports Innerview - 10-12-2013 Ann talks football with author & historian Susan Reyburn about the Library of Congress coffee-table book, 'Football Nation: Four Hundred Years of America's Game.' Ann discussed the upcoming Special Olympics North American Golf Invitational, where approximately 200 golfers from throughout the U.S. will compete, with Steve Jubb, Dir of PGA Charities. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 10-19-2013 Ann interviews Lon Dolber, CEO of American Portfolios and Board Member for www.WorldTeamSports.org and able-bodied athletes Alex Rohman and Bob Clayton about participating in sports with physically-challenged athletes Chris Levi and George Taborsky, who discuss their various athletic feats, how they overcome their disabilities and how through team-work, they lead active athletic and productive lives. 59:16
- Sports Innerview - 10-26-2013 Ann talked about Royal Isabela, a stunning, private golf course community in NE Puerto Rico with owners, tennis legend Charlie Pasarell and his brother Stanley Pasarell. They discuss Charlie's tennis career, his business career, having founded The Indian Wells tennis tournament in California, how he discovered the land to develop Royal Isabela and what he, his brother and team are doing to protect the natural paradise there. www.royalisabela.com 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 11-23-2013 Special 'Sports Innerview with Ann Liguori' show focusing on St. Kitts and Christophe Harbor with interviews with Christophe Harbour developer Buddy Darby, architect John Haley, Thomas Liepman and Cita in Sales and the Minister of Tourism for St Kitts & Nevis, Richard Skerritt. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 12-07-2013 Ann talks football with Nicholas Dawidoff who wrote 'Collision Low Crosser - A Year Inside the Turbulent World of NFL Football.' Dawidoff spent a year with the Jets and they discuss his impressions about Coach Rex Ryan and the organization as a whole. Ann also interviews Elizabeth Jones, the wife of the late NFL Hall of Famer, Deacon Jones. 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 12-14-2013 Remember Ralphie from 'A Christmas Story?!' Peter Billingsley, who played Ralphie in the 1983 film, now a very successful producer & partner of Vince Vaughn's Wild West Productions, is Ann's guest as well as Mike May of PHIT America, who talks about the importance of physical activity to fight the inactivity pandemic & obesity crisis. Michael Evers of IGHL Artist Exhibition Center joins in as well. 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-21-2012 58:53
- Sports Innerview - 01-28-2012 58:41
- Sports Innerview - 02-04-2012 1:00:25
- Sports Innerview - 02-18-2012 58:41
- Sports Innerview - 02-25-2012 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 03-17-2012 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 03-31-2012 59:39
- Sports Innerview - 04-07-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 04-14-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 04-21-2012 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 04-28-2012 57:47
- Sports Innerview - 05-05-2012 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 05-19-2012 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 05-26-2012 47:32
- Sports Innerview - 06-09-2012 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 06-16-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-23-2012 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 07-07-2012 58:03
- Sports Innerview - 08-04-2012 58:27
- Sports Innerview - 08-11-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-01-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-08-2012 57:51
- Sports Innerview - 09-22-2012 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 09-29-2012 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 10-20-2012 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 10-27-2012 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 11-03-2012 59:30
- Sports Innerview - 11-10-2012 59:30
- Sports Innerview - 11-24-2012 34:40
- Sports Innerview - 12-01-2012 53:40
- Sports Innerview - 12-15-2012 57:49
- Sports Innerview - 12-22-2012 57:00
- Sports Innerview - 01-08-2011 58:49
- Sports Innerview - 01-15-2011 58:59
- Sports Innerview - 01-29-2011 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 02-05-2011 57:46
- Sports Innerview - 02-12-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 03-05-2011 58:51
- Sports Innerview - 03-12-2011 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 03-19-2011 57:32
- Sports Innerview - 04-02-2011 58:38
- Sports Innerview - 04-09-2011 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 04-16-2011 58:58
- Sports Innerview - 04-23-2011 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 04-30-2011 59:10
- Sports Innerview - 05-14-2011 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 05-21-2011 58:12
- Sports Innerview - 05-28-2011 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 06-04-2011 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 06-11-2011 58:53
- Sports Innerview - 06-25-2011 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 07-02-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 07-09-2011 54:03
- Sports Innerview - 07-30-2011 58:54
- Sports Innerview - 08-06-2011 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 08-13-2011 58:57
- Sports Innerview - 08-27-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 09-03-2011 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 09-24-2011 59:00
- Sports Innerview - 09-17-2011 58:51
- Sports Innerview - 10-08-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 10-15-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 10-22-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 10-29-2011 58:55
- Sports Innerview - 11-12-2011 58:56
- Sports Innerview - 12-03-2011 58:57
Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori
Live Every Sunday on WFAN from 7 - 8am
Ann wraps up the golf season, talks with Bob Harig of SI Golf/Morning Read about his exclusive interview with Phil Mickelson and visits with Frank Nobilo, Golf Commentator, CBS Sports, about his thoughts on LIV Golf vs PGA Tour and the global success of the women’s game.
Ann talks PGA Tour Championship, the US Senior Women’s Open; interviews Bob Harig of SI Golf/Morning Read about the changes the PGA Tour is implementing and gets Dottie Pepper’s opinion on PGA Tour vs LIV Golf.
Ann talks Fed Ex Cup Playoffs, PGA Tour vs LIV Golf, US Amateur; interviews Damon Goddard, Sports Conditioning & Nutrition Coach for Will Zalatoris and Jordan Spieth; and visits with Jerry Pate who won the 1974 U.S. Amateur at Ridgewood Country Club, where the US Amateur has been taking place this week. They talk about the biggest difference between players then and now and his thoughts on PGA Tour & LIV Golf.
Ann talks Fed Ex St Jude Championship, previews US Women’s Am 36-hole championship, visits with top amateur Austin Greaser about the U.S. Amateur at Ridgewood Country Club and Arcola Country Club in Paramus, N.J., and talks PGA Tour vs LIV Golf with Alex Miceli of SI Golf/Morning Read.
Ann plays a clip of her Classic TV interview with Wilt Chamberlain, Wilt talking about Bill Russell, and clips of Vin Scully’s golf calls, courtesy PGA Tour. Ann talks about the Women’s Open Championship at Muirfield with Beth Ann Nichols, Sr. Golf Writer, Golf Week/USA Today; the PGA Tour vs. LIV Golf law suit and visits with Johnny O’ Founder, John O’Donnell.
Ann has an in-depth conversation with 3X Major Champion Padraig Harrington about Henrick Stenson turning his back on European Ryder Cup Captaincy, on LIV Golf, on why he doesn’t want to join LIV Golf and what he does to prolong his career. Ann talks with Ian Ferguson, GM, Dundonald, host of the Women’s Scottish Open.
Ann talks PGA Tour, the Evian Championship, recaps the US Adaptive Open, visits with former LPGA Commissioner Charles Mechem, former Advisor to both Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, about his book, ‘Arnie & Jack,’ and connects with Scott Michaux, Sr. Writer, Global Golf Post & Irish Times, on recent golf media trip to Ireland and his thoughts on LIV Golf.
Ann talks about the JP McManus ProAm at Adare Manor and the Irish Open at Mt. Juliet with Alison Metcalfe, VP, Tourism Ireland, and previews the 150th Open Championship at St. Andrews with Adam Schupak, Sr. Writer, Golf Week/USA Today.
Ann keeps you updated on all the latest golf news and the recent LIV Golf developments, talks about her recent trip to SW Scotland with play at Dundonald, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Western Gailes; visits with Larry Olmsted, author of ‘FANS, How Watching Sports Makes Us Healthier, Happier and More Understanding;’ and catches up with former Club Pro, Rob Labritz, enjoying a ‘Cinderella Story’ in his debut season on the PGA Tour Champions.
Ann talks Travelers Championship, KPMG Women’s PGA Championship, US Senior Open; visits with Simon Farnaby, the screenwriter of the film, ‘Phantom of the Open,’ and talks with NY Post’s Mark Cannizzaro about the PGA Tour’s reaction to LIV Golf and the Travelers Championship.
Ann previews the Final Round of the US Open, visits with Andy Bessette of the upcoming Travelers Championship and talks with Mike Whan, CEO, USGA, about the U.S. Open, the Country Club’s rich history and USGA’s reaction to LIV Golf and if they will allow LIV Golfers in the 2023 US Open.
Ann talks about the first Saudi-funded LIV Golf event that took place; Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson and others ‘money-grab;’ the PGA Tour’s response; USGA’s statement; previews US Open and talks with USA Today’s Christine Brennan about Saudi Arabia’s ‘sportswashing;’ and with MLB Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith about playing in the BMW Charity Pro Am and his thoughts on LIV Golf and free agency for golfers.
Ann talks US Women’s Open with Steve Eubanks, Man. Ed., LPGA; previews this week’s BMW Charity Pro-Am with Tourn. Dir. Michael McGovern; and covers all the golf news including Dustin Johnson and other players announced to play in first Saudi-funded LIV Invitational this coming week outside of London.
Ann previews the Final Round of the PGA Championship at Southern Hills, in Tulsa, Oklahoma; talks about Tiger’s withdrawal after carding a +9 79 in the third round; Phil Mickelson not being there; visits with former Tour Player Danny Edwards who tried to create the Tour Players Assoc in the 90’s; and connects with Craig Humphreys of The Sports Animal Radio in Oklahoma, to talk PGA Championship, Tiger and Phil.
Ann talks about the LPGA Cognizant Founders Cup with Tournament Director Scott Wood and has an in-depth conversation with Alan Shipnuck, author of ‘Phil: the Rip Roaring (and Unauthorized) Biography of Golf’s Most Colorful Superstar’ about the many sides of Phil Mickelson, whether Alan ever thought of not releasing Phil’s damaging quotes and details about Phil’s life, the good, the bad and the ugly.
Ann previews the LPGA Founders Cup tournament, May 12-15, at Upper Montclair Country Club in Clifton, NJ; talks with Anna Davis, winner of the Augusta National Women’s Amateur who was given a sponsor’s exemption into the Founder’s Cup; talks about the history of The Country Club, Brookline, Mass., hosting the U.S. Open, June 16-19 with Jeff Hall, USGA, in charge of the U.S. Open, ‘Inside the Ropes;’ and previews the Travelers Championship, June 23-26, with Nathan Grube, Tournament Dir., Travelers Championship.
Ann talks about the Tiger and Phil Mickelson sightings this week, the likelihood of Tiger & Phil playing the PGA Championship, the US Open; Tiger’s affection for St. Andrews; Steve Stricker’s incredible comeback from illness; Ann has a heart to heart conversation with Maria Ochoa, the wife of PGA Tour player Camilo Villegas, about the Mia’s Miracles Foundation, helping other families who are going through similar tragedies as they lost their 2 year old daughter Mia in 2020; and Ann talks with renowned Golf Course Superindentent Craig Currier about what it takes to get courses in the NY Metropolitan area ready for play.
In this edition of ‘Talking Golf with Ann Liguori,’ Ann shares an exclusive interview with LPGA Commissioner, Mollie Marcoux Samaan, as they discuss her first nine months at the helm, the state of women’s sports sponsorship over-all, increased purses for the LPGA, Chevron Championship’s move to Houston in 2023, preview the Founders Cup and they talk about the passing of LPGA Founding Member Shirley Spork. Ann talks with veteran golf-writer Geoff Shackleford about the Saudi Golf League, where is Phil Mickelson and more.
Ann catches up with PGA Tour Champions Player Corey Pavin, winner of the 1995 U.S. Open at Shinnecock, winner of 15 PGA Tour titles, member of 3 Ryder Cup Teams and Captain of the 2010 USA Ryder Cup Team. They talk about Scottie Scheffler’s win at The Masters, Tiger’s play, the four wood he hit to within 5 feet of the hole on 18 at Shinny during final round action at the ’95 U.S. Open, why he thinks at the age of 62, he’s hitting his driver farther and playing as good as he played when he was in his prime.
Ann previews the Final Round of The Masters and sets the scene for what should be a dramatic battle as world #1 Scottie Scheffler, 3 shots ahead, tries to hold off Players Champion, Cameron Smith; both vying for their first Major title. Ann talks with long-time golf writer Bill Fields about the historical significance of Tiger’s comeback from a near fatal car accident 13 1/2 months ago. Ann connects with Suzy Whaley, top 50 teacher, about Tiger’s swing after the accident, and Scottie Scheffler and Cam Smith’s style of play.
In the 2022 season debut of ‘Talking Golf with Ann Liguori’ on WFAN-Ny, Ann addresses the big question heading into Masters week: will Tiger Woods play? Ann visits with Bob Harig, SI Golf/Morning Read, about Tiger’s impending return, Masters preview, where is Phil and more. Ann connects with Coach Katie Rudolph on the Augusta National Women’s Amateur, Anna Davis’s win and on her student, Megha Ganne.
Ann talks Solheim Cup, the ‘overhanging’ ball controversy; the final round of the Tour Championship; previews the LPGA Founders Cup with Tournament Dir., Scott Wood; and looks back at the Big Bertha driver that revolutionized the golf club biz with Nicholas Callaway, the son of the late Ely Callaway, who founded and ran Callaway Golf.
Ann sits down with Jim Nantz for an exclusive discussion on his Hall of Fame career, his most memorable broadcast calls at The Masters, how he prepares for them, his favorite moments of the golf season so far, what he fears most in his career, if he thinks Tiger will ever play again, about his wine label, ‘The Calling,’ and what’s left for him to do in his storied broadcasting career.
Ann talks about the Northern Trust, the Final Round postponed until Monday. Mark Cannizzaro, Sports Columnist with the NY Post, joins Ann as they discuss the leaderboard, the heart-warming story of Kevin Na’s caddie Kenny Harms, who lost his brother recently; if Phil Mickelson should be a Captain’s Pick on the Ryder Cup team and lots more. Henry Johnson, Exe VP of Northern Trust, talks about the PGA Tour event from a sponsor’s perspective.
Ann catches up with golf multi-media personality Kraig Kann about the changing golf media landscape and shares their ‘Captain’s Picks’ for the Ryder Cup; and connects with Alex Miceli, Founder of Morning Read Golf Media Platform, about the relationship between the PGA Tour, the players and the media.
Ann talks about Nelly Korda winning the Olympic gold medal in golf, recaps the U.S. Senior Women’s Championship with Annika Sorenstam’s dominant win, the U.S. Women’s Amateur at Westchester Country Club, the WGC Fed Ex St Jude Invitational. Beth Ann Nichols, Sr. Writer, GOLF WEEK, and Julie Tyson, Exe. Dir., Northern Trust, join her.
Ann talks about the Olympic Golf results, Xander Schauffele winning the Gold Medal, previews the Final Round of the U.S. Senior Women’s Open at Brooklawn Country Club in Fairfield, Ct. Ann’s guests: Brian Crowell, PGA General Manager, Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point, Broadcaster, CBS & Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio and Ron Sirak, award-winning golf writer, author, about the U.S. Senior Women’s Open.
Ann talks about Bryson DeChambeau and Jon Rahm testing positive for Covid-19 and are out of Olympic competition and previews the U.S. Senior Women’s Open. Ann talks with World Golf Hall of Famer Jan Stephenson about her playing career, how the LPGA Tour used her sex appeal in the 70’s and 80’s to market the sport, her wine and spirits labels and her golf course design business.
Ann talks Open Championship with Damon Hack of The Golf Channel & NBC Sports; and visits with pitching great Roger Clemens, who talks about his storied baseball career, what he brings from his pitching career to golf, favorite golf moments, his thoughts on Baseball Hall of Fame, how he handled controversy in his life and much more.
Ann previews the Final Round of the Scottish Open and previews the Open Championship with Martin Dempster, Golf Writer, The Scotsman. They talk about security issues at Golf Tournaments, if Rory McIlroy can win his first Major in seven years, the strict covid protocols in place for the players at the Open Championship at Royal St. George’s and declare their picks to win.
Ann welcomes new sponsor IBKUL, wishes WFAN Program Director Mark Chernoff the best in his future endeavors and talks with best-selling author Tom Coyne about his latest success, ‘A Course Called America,’ about his meticulous plans in deciding which courses to play and write about, about the gems on the East End of Long Island, about Jimmy Dunn being the ‘most interesting man in golf,’ picks his favorite course between ‘Shinnecock and National’ and lots more.
Ann previews the Final Round of The Travelers Championship; talks about the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship; interviews renowned golf architect Gil Hanse about the restoration of the lower course at Baltusrol Golf Club; and visits with Austin Eckroat, playing in the Travelers Championship, his first PGA Tour event as a professional.
Ann previews the Final Round of the US Open. There’s a three-way tie for the lead at 5 under heading into the Final Round – Mackenzie Hughes, Louis Oosthuzien, Russell Henley – and lots of star power within 4 shots of the lead. Ann visits with Dr. Jeff Poplarski in Torrey Pines, the US Open Wellness Chairman, on treatments for players and caddies for faster recovery; and connects with PGA Tour and Champions Tour winner, Jay Haas, on the US Open and what it takes to handle the nerves on the final round of a Major and how to become a more consistent player.
Ann talks about Jon Rahm, who led the Memorial by 6 shots heading into the Final Round, but was forced to withdraw because of a positive COVID test. Ann talks about the US Women’s Open with Steve Eubanks, Man. Ed., LPGA, and Craig Annis, Chief Brand Officer, USGA, about what the USGA is doing about the inequity of coverage of women’s golf and whether prize money will ever equal the men’s.
Ann talks with Lt Col. Dan Rooney about his book, ‘Fly Into the Wind: How to Harness Faith and Fearlessness,’ and to Jack Nicklaus II, the son of the legendary golfer, and he shares stories from his recent book, ‘Best Seat in the House: 18 Golden Lessons from a Father to His Son,’ and what it was like growing up as Jack Nicklaus’ namesake.
Ann previews the final round of the PGA Championship, connects with veteran sportswriter Mike Purkey about his memories of covering the 1991 Ryder Cup ‘War on the Shore’ on the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island, and visits with Kiawah Island Developer Buddy Darby about the history of the Ocean Course and Phil Mickelson’s inspiring play.
Ann previews the PGA Championship and then connects with Nathan Grube, Tournament Director of the Travelers Championship. Ann visits with Nathaniel Crosby, son of the legendary Bing Crosby, who shares stories of playing golf with his dad and being the captain of two winning Walker Cup teams.
Ann talks about the Walker Cup, the Wells Fargo PGA Tour event, visits with Brad Worthington, Dir. of Golf, Pound Ridge, who shares tips on putting, distance control and talks about Pound Ridge, the only Pete Dye-design in New York.
Ann catches up with Brandel Chamblee of the Golf Channel and asks his opinions on the Premier Golf League, the PGA Tour’s $40 million Player Impact Fund, whether he thinks golf commentators are too vanilla and lots more.
Ann talks about playing at Pinehurst Resorts in North Carolina and the latest news in golf including Pine Valley inviting women members for the first time. Ann connects with Alison Metcalfe, Exe. VP, Tourism Ireland, about planning your future golf trip to the Emerald Isle, where to play, whether you may need proof of a vaccine, Ireland’s culinary excellence and the ‘Craic;’ and Ann visits with PGA Hall of Famer Renee Powell, who talks about St. Andrews, the family’s golf course in Ohio that her father built by hand, her playing career and overcoming obstacles.
Ann catches up with Stewart Cink, who at 47, notched 2 wins so far this season and talks about what he does, physically and mentally, to be at his best; his thoughts on trying to qualify for the Ryder Cup team; his family and legacy. Ann also connects with Wayne Buchen of Applied DNA Sciences, about the counterfeit culture with sporting goods.
Veteran golf writer & author John Steinbreder talks about the golf culture in Japan in light of Hideki Matsuyama’s historic win and Gary Player opens up about the controversy involving his son Wayne at this year’s Honorary Starter’s ceremony at The Masters, his friendship with Lee Elder and lots more!
Ann shares her thoughts on The Masters and previews the Final Round, connects with veteran golf writer Ron Sirak and visits with the ‘Putt Doctor,’ Dr. Craig Farnsworth, who talks about his former student, Hideki Matsuyama, who takes a 4 shot lead into the Final Round. They also discussed Dustin Johnson’s putting, who didn’t make the cut, and Nick Faldo’s 3rd Master’s title, of which Craig was a big part of as his putting coach.
Ann previews The Masters; talks with Katie Rudolph, who coaches Megha Ganne, one of the 82 amateurs invited to play in the Augusta National Women’s Amateur; and visits with Sid Matthew, the foremost authority on Bobby Jones, co-founder of The Masters and co-designer of Augusta National, as they talk about the origins of Augusta National and The Masters and tells compelling stories about Bobby Jones, Cliff Roberts, and Allistair McKenzie.
Ann hosts a special edition of ‘Hey, Liguori, What’s the Story,’ for WFAN’s 33rd Anniversary. Ann shares stories about the early days, how the ‘opener‘ of the show was made; memorable moments including tense interviews with Jim Brown and Coach Bill Parcells; Kevin Rooney going ballistic on the show as he and Ann watched Mike Tyson get knocked out for the very first time in his fight against Buster Douglas, having been fired by Tyson before that fight; her exclusive with Doc Gooden to start off her very first show on July 4 ,1987, being the first to interview him when he got out of Smither’s Rehab; beating Jim Brown in tennis and outdriving Jim Brown and LT in a celebrity golf tourney long drive competition.
Guests who came on include Alli Weddington, an Ann Liguori Foundation, NY WICI Sports Scholar who now works with the Eagles; former intern Kelly Burke, who is a college sports play by play broadcaster; Katrina Adams, past President, USTA; and sports personality extraordinaire Lesley Visser.
Ann previews of the RBC Heritage Final Rd. It’s another stacked leaderboard. She catches up with Andy Bessette, Executive VP/Chief Administrative Officer, Travelers on the upcoming Travelers Championship, June 25-28, a TV-only event, about the stellar field, safety precautions in place to protect all who will be on the premises and his favorite Travelers Championship memories. Ann also visits with former Atlantic Braves 8-time All-Star pitcher John Smoltz, on his ‘plus 2’ handicap game, similarities and differences with pitching motion and swinging a golf club and about his 11th appearance in the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe, July 8-11.
Ann previews final round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial in Ft. Worth, Texas, the resumption of the PGA Tour; interviews Alice Cooper, the ‘King of Shock Rock‘ and passionate golfer about what he brings from his musical career to golf, the similarities, his 4 handicap, his days creating and filming Callaway Golf commercials, the key to his longevity on and off the course and sharing wisdom to the younger generation. Ann talks with Billy Andrade, PGA Tour and Champion Tour winner, about the revised Champions Tour schedule, what skills are the first to go when pro golfers can’t compete, how to work your way out of a slump and playing golf with Alice Cooper at the Bob Hope Classic.
Ann recaps ‘The Match: Champions for Charity;’ the golfers who made it on the Forbes List of ‘Athlete Who are Top Earners,’ and interviews Mike Nichols, Chief Business Officer, Symetra Tour, about the ‘Road to the LPGA’ and to Alex Lifeson, legendary guitarist, for the iconic band, RUSH, about his passion for golf, similarities between music and golf, being a perfectionist on stage and on the course, on the late, great RUSH drummer Neil Peart, what made RUSH so genius and if he and Geddy Lee will ever perform again.
Ann previews final round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial in Ft. Worth, Texas, the resumption of the PGA Tour; interviews Alice Cooper, the ‘King of Shock Rock‘ and passionate golfer about what he brings from his musical career to golf, the similarities, his 4 handicap, his days creating and filming Callaway Golf commercials, the key to his longevity on and off the course and sharing wisdom to the younger generation. Ann talks with Billy Andrade, PGA Tour and Champion Tour winner, about the revised Champions Tour schedule, what skills are the first to go when pro golfers can’t compete, how to work your way out of a slump and playing golf with Alice Cooper at the Bob Hope Classic.
Ann pays tribute to the great military careers of legendary ball players and avid golfers, Yogi Berra and Ted Williams, preview ‘The Match: Champions for Charity’ featuring Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady (3pm TBS). Ann talks with 3-time LPGA winner Maggie Will who put together the largest searchable database of golf tournaments, www.will2golf.com and to Joey D, trainer and fitness guru to dozens of PGA Tour & LPGA Tour winners including Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, Lexi Thompson and he used to train Brooks Koepka. Hear what all golfers can do to develop high functioning golf bodies.
Ann previews the TaylorMade Driving Relief Skins Game at prestigious Seminole Golf Club between Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson vs Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff, the first ‘live’ televised golf event in months. Ann chats with Bradley Klein, veteran golf course writer, design consultant, former PGA Tour caddie about legendary course architect Donald Ross and with Steve Sands, on-course reporter for the NBC Sports televised event.
Ann talks about the importance of commentators not being afraid to express opinions on radio and TV. She talks with Brandel Chamblee of The Golf Channel and asks him to expand on his strong opinions and answers these questions:
Is he controversial just for ratings?
More of his thoughts on calling Patrick Reed a cheater, on the ‘cease & desist’ letter he got from Reed’s attorney; on need for top golf instructor ‘objective list,’ on Jordan Spieth’s swing and on Tiger Woods.
Ann also speaks with Chip Beck, ‘Mr. 59.’ The 3-time Ryder Cup player shares his thoughts on the possibility of a Ryder Cup with no spectators, on Pitchfix ‘Pick Cup’ for safer players during the pandemic & on the US Adaptive Golf Alliance & how golfers with disabilities are inspiring.
Ann talks about Marion Hollins, a trailblazing golf course architect in the 20-30’s who is one of four in the 2021 International Golf Hall of Fame Induction Class. Ann interviews the legendary Gary Player and Annika Sorenstam, two of the greatest golfers in history and two of the great Ambassadors in the game.
Ann interviews Seth Waugh, CEO of the PGA of America, and he tells her that if COVID-19 prevents the PGA Championship from happening in San Francisco, August 3-9, (with or without spectators), it will not be rescheduled.
When they talked about the possibility of hosting a Ryder Cup in September at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin, without fans, he said ‘It’s hard to imagine a Ryder Cup without fans; We’ve started talking about whether you could create some virtual fan experience… We’ll be very careful about that (decision).’
He spoke about the responsibility of running one of the biggest sport’s organizations in these challenging times and what the PGA is doing to help their own.
Best-selling author & Golf Columnist John Feinstein joined Ann late in the show as well and spoke about the revised OGA Tour schedule, what Seth Waugh talked to Ann about not rescheduling the PGA Champs if needed be and the Ryder Cup, along with the late Doug Sanders, the Peacock of the Fairways.
Ann takes you ‘Inside Masters Week’, talks about her favorite Masters Moments; talks to Augusta Insiders Austin Rhodes, top-rated Radio Host in Augusta and John Patrick, Host of ‘The Augusta Golf Radio Show’ and shares facts about The Masters that many may not know with NY Post Sports Columnist Mark Canazzarro, Author of ‘Seven Days in Augusta.’
Ann Liguori talks about favorite Masters’ moments and the rescheduling of Majors, PGA tour and LPGA Tours’ scenarios. Ann interviewed Frank Nobilo, CBS Sports Golf Analyst and Mike Whan, LPGA Commissioner about the status of golf during this global corona virus crisis.
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori - 6-16-19 - U.S. Open, Pebble Beach Ann broadcasts ‘live’ from Pebble Beach at the U.S. Open and talks about the area’s rich history with Pebble Beach Official Historian Neal Hoteling and previews the Final Round with Rich Lerner of the Golf Channel. 48:13
- Talkin' Gold with Ann Liguori - 5/19/2019 - Warren Bottke Ann hosts her 'Talkin Golf' Show from Bethpage Black at the PGA Championship. Ann chats with Warren Bottke who was Brooks Koepka's childhood coach. Bottke taught Koepka from the age of 10 1/2 - 17 and shares fascinating stories about the Major Champion. Bottke also breaks the news that he will be at Bethpage Black to surprise Koepka for Final Round play. 15:07
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori - 04/14/2019 A comeback for the ages! An epic win for Tiger Woods! Ann Liguori hosts her ‘Talking Golf’ Show on WFAN on the Sunday morning of the Final Round and talks about Tiger and the field. Ron Sirak from #GlobalGolfPost & #TheGolfChannel & Austin Rhodes of Augusta radio join her as well as callers. 44:47
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori - 09-02-2018 Radio.com 48:49
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori - 09-02-2018 - Ann Liguori with new PGA of America president Suzy Whaley Radio.com 15:00
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori - 09-02-2018 - Ann Liguori with LPGA Hall of Famer Nancy Lopez Radio.com 17:07
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 8-26-2018 Radio.com 24:49
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Ligouri 08-19-18 Ann previews the Northern Trust with Executive Director Julie Tyson, recaps the final round of the PGA Championship, shares her Ryder Cup picks and reminisces... 41:57
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 08-12-18 - Gary Nicklaus Ann interviews Gary Nicklaus, the fourth of five children of legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus and Barbara. Gary Nicklaus talks about qualifying to play in the U.. 15:40
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 08-12-18 - Jay Randolph Ann interviews legendary broadcaster Jay Randolph in St. Louis and they discuss his take on the game today, the players he admires, his pick for the top golf... 16:53
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 08-12-18 Ann talks about the PGA Championship at Bellerive in St. Louis; catches up with legendary broadcaster Jay Randolph, a St. Louis fixture; and interviews Gary... 45:44
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 08-05-18 - with PGA Golfer Morgan Hoffmann Ann talks with PGA Tour player Morgan Hoffmann, diagnosed with muscular dystrophy, opens up about his recent treatment by a guru in Nepal and talks about the... 15:36
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 08-05-18 Ann previews the PGA Championship at Bellerive with course architect Rees Jones, who re-did the course that his father designed; Ann talks with long-time golf... 46:15
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-29-18 Ann discusses the chances Tiger Woods has to win another Major Championship before his career ends. 13:47
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-29-18 - Shawn Spieth Ann chats with Shawn Spieth, father of Jordan Spieth. The two discuss what it is like for Shawn as he watches his son compete as well as the career of Jordan... 16:28
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-29-18 - Scott Wapner Scott Wapner, of CNBC and author of When The Wolves Bite, chats with Ann regarding Tiger Woods; can he win another Major and what will Golf look like when he... 13:40
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-22-18 Ann covers every angle about the Open Championship at Carnoustie — will Tiger win his first Major in 10 years? Can Jordan Spieth repeat? Or will a new Major... 13:01
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-22-18 - Ron Sirak Award-winning golf columnist & Golf Channel contributor Ron Sirak talks about the American dominance at the top of the leaderboard, Tiger’s impact on Golf... 16:34
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-22-18 - Martin Dempster Martin Dempster, Golf Columnist, The Scotsman, from Carnoustie discusses the benign conditions leading up to today and how the Scott’s perceive Tiger Woods and... 15:52
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-15-18 On this episode of ‘Talkin" Golf,’ Ann talks about the inaugural U.S. Senior Women’s Open, is joined by Super Bowl Champion Quarterback and golfer, Joe... 41:50
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-15-18 - Cole Hammer Ann interviews Cole Hammer, who qualified to play in the 2015 U.S. Open as a 15-year-old, and is playing in the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship this week at... 11:17
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Liguori 7-15-18 - Joe Theismann Ann talks with Joe Theismann, former Redskins QB & Super Bowl winner, who’s competing in the American Century Championships in Tahoe. 18:57
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-08-18 On this episode of Talkin' Golf, Ann chats with best selling author Tom Coyne, as well as Mark Rypien, the MVP of Super Bowl 26, as he takes part in the... 45:37
- Talkin' Golf With Ann Ligouri 7-08-18 - Mark Rypien Ann is joined by former NFL quarterback and Super Bowl 26 MVP Mark Rypien as he gets ready to take part in the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in... 16:15
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-08-18 - Tom Coyne Ann is joined by Tom Coyne, the best selling author of "A Course Called Ireland" and his new book "A Course Called Scotland". 14:42
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-01-18 Ann opens the show talking about the 31st anniversary of WFAN, including a story about her first show on the station. She also breaks down the Women's PGA... 12:35
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-01-18 - Michael Whan Ann talks with LPGA Commissioner Michael Whan. They discuss the Women's PGA Championship, as well as the global growth of the LPGA. 15:13
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 7-01-18 - Pete Bevacqua Ann chats with Pete Bevacqua, Commissioner of the PGA of America. The two discuss the Women's PGA Championship and much more. 14:43
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-24-18 Ann Liguori opens her show talking about the Travelers Championship. 13:37
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-24-18-Stewart Cink Former Open Champion Stewart Cink joins Ann to talk about the Travelers Championship. 14:25
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-24-18-Brad Faxon Brad Faxon won 8 times on the PGA Tour & he joined Ann to talk about his charity, Phil Mickelson & playing in the PGA Tour Champions League. 16:17
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-17-18 Ann Liguori opens up her inaugural show with her take on the controversial and exciting third round of the U.S. Open. 12:51
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-17-18 Fox broadcaster and Shinnecock golf club member Dave Marr joins Ann to discuss Phil Mickelson's controversial third round, the course's conditions, and... 15:15
- Talkin' Golf with Ann Liguori 6-17-18 President of the Golf Writers Association of America and Morning Read correspondent Gary Van Sickle joins the broadcast to review Round Three of the U.S. Open. 14:00
- 9/4/2021 - US Open tennis reports - 8pm update with sponsor Montefiore Nyack Hospital 1:06
- 9/4/2021 - US Open tennis reports - 7pm update with sponsor Montefiore Nyack Hospital 1:16
- 9/4/2021 - US Open tennis reports - 6p update with sponsor Montefiore Nyack Hospital 1:07
- 9/4/2021 - US Open tennis reports - 11a update with sponsor Montefiore Nyack Hospital 1:02
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 10am 1:09
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 11am 1:15
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - Noon 1:07
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 1pm 1:09
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 2pm 1:08
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 7pm 1:11
- The Masters, first round coverage, 4/8/21 - 8pm 1:13
- 2020 Masters - Ann Liguori with Richard Neer - 11/14/2020 20:52
- 2020 Masters - Round 3 - 1pm 1:34
- 2020 Masters - Round 3 - 12pm 1:33
- 2020 Masters - Round 3 - 11am 1:29
- 2020 Masters - Round 3 - 10am 1:19
- 2020 Masters - Round 3 - 9am 1:36
- 2020 Masters - Round 2 - 2pm 1:16
- 2020 Masters - Round 2 - 1pm 1:17
- 2020 Masters - Round 2 - 12pm 1:19
- 2020 Masters - Round 2 - 11am 1:12
- 2020 Masters - Round 2 - 10am 1:18
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 4pm 1:05
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 3pm 1:10
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 2pm 0:57
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 12pm 1:06
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 11am 1:12
- 2020 Masters - Round 1 - 10am 1:00
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round Two - 5pm 1:34
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round Two - 4pm 1:22
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round Two - 2pm 1:21
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round Two - 12pm 1:16
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round Two - 10am 1:18
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round One - 5pm 1:12
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round One - 2pm Ann covers the US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot. Round 1 up-dates with Traveler’s billboard. 1:23
- 2020 US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot - Round One -10am Ann covers the US Open Golf Championships at Winged Foot. Round 1 up-dates with Traveler’s billboard. 1:14
- 6/15/2019 - Richard Neer with Ann Liguori Ann is guest on Richard Neer’s Show on WFAN Saturday morning from Pebble Beach at U.S. Open 10:33
- 5/18/2019 - Richard Neer with Ann Liguori Ann Talking PGA Championship on WFAN with Richard Neer Saturday 8.20 AM 12:32
- 4/17/2019 - Ann broadcasts from Augusta National on the Saturday morning of Masters weekend Ann broadcasts from Augusta National on the Saturday morning of Masters weekend and chats with best-selling author and Golf Digest Columnist John Feinstein; Ron Sirak, Contributor, The Golf Channel and Global Golf Post; Hall of Famer Nancy Lopez, who was one of four legends to hit the ceremonial tee shot to open the inaugural Augusta National Women’s Amateur the Saturday before Masters week; and with Dr. Bobby Jones IV, the grandson of Bobby Jones, Co-Founder, Augusta National and The Masters. 1:10:29
- 4/12/2019 - Brandon Tierney, Tiki Barber Ann talks with Brandon Tierney & Tiki Barber on CBS Sports Radio Network from The Masters and then broadcasts her update. 2:21
- 3/11/2018 - Richard Neer with Ann Liguori Ann talks with WFAN’s Richard Neer from The Valspar Championship about Tiger being one shot off the lead heading into the final round, about Tiger mania and his transformation. 11:53
- 9/30/2017 - RIchard Neer Ann talks 2017 Presidents Cup and about Tiger’s admission with Richard Neer on WFAN 5:37
- 9/30/2017 - Gary Player Listen to Ann’s segment with the legendary Gary Player: 20:58
The US Open Golf Championships at Pebble Beach
- 12pm 3:31
- 6pm 1:16
- 3pm 1:04
PGA Championship from Bethpage Black
- 7pm 0:56
- 4pm 1:01
- 3pm 0:54
US Open at Shinnecock
- 11am 0:56
- 2pm 0:58
- 4pm 1:06